Fake accounts

Idk if this is just me but whenever I see a pro cuddler account that has been there for a while and I don’t see any karma on their page, I sometimes be thinking that they’re a fake account. I know it’s not good to assume but when I see those kind of professional cuddlers, I imminently give a side eye. Am I the only one who does this?

Comments

• It is possible of course. However, there are a number of other possibilities.

Some professionals don't use Karma. For example, this gives them 'plausible deniability'. If their account were to be discovered by somebody close to them and this was to result in difficulties or embarrassment, it gives them the chance to say, "Well I did create that account but I haven't really used it." They will explicitly ask clients not to write Karma. This has happened to me.

Others may just a bit indifferent as professionals and nobody writes Karma for them. It's socially difficult to write Karma which is not 5 star.

Some, I believe, never have a client, or never have enough to make Karma statistically likely.