Clients looking for more

I've seen a great deal of ppl over the years on here. I had to cancel out on quite a few ppl over the weeks. When I book someone and exchange numbers with them I usually like to chat a few days before the actual booking and BOY it's interesting how different the ppl are off this site. I had to proceed to cancel a few men I booked because the conversations would get super weird and this was before the actual meet up. I just do this so I can see and figure these ppl out before I meet them in person and WOW LOL Not everyone but wow lol I can tell that they were Def looking for more or to date. You guys. This isn't the place for this. Don't agree to rules and then try and purse a intimate relationship. I even seen some guys that were trying to book with me way back when who HAD ALOT OF KARMA and then would reach out to me and then a few weeks later their banned lol. So some of the people with alot of KARMA even you cant trust at times. It's jusy so disrespectful. Booking with someone and thinking we may date. I don't get it lol lying before the meet up when clearly you know I'm not here for that. There are people who enjoy the cuddling experiences. Please respect the rules on here 🙏

Comments

• It sucks, definitely. That’s why I keep communication on site even after booking. I’ve stopped giving out my number. If I’ve had multiple cuddles with them, then maybe I will give them my number but most of them I just keep it on the site.
    A lot of these guys are great with some pros and receive this karma and then they are absolute pervs with other pros.

It also doesn’t help that there are a lot of “pros” on here masquerading as pro cuddlers and act like they only want platonic to look innocent on the site and as soon as they can get the cuddler off site, they proposition them. As long as there are men looking for extra and women giving that extra, we will always have to navigate these types of men.

• I hear what you are saying, and I agree...but the number of men looking wont go down until the number of women offering on here goes down in kind. I have been propositioned, stripped in front of, sexually assulted-- my hands have been held and placed in places they aren't supposed to be, and I've even scammed out of money...all by women. Just recently I had a woman text me off site after obtaining my number for directions, and she asked me if I was interested in her "other services" which I wont get into. Let me tell you, as a man who strives to be honorable in all things but is also very lonely...its difficult. All things considered, I'm sorry you had to deal with those men who wanted to do more than cuddle, but with the number of women offering on here, I'm not surprised.

• @Sheena123 I have someone who recently contacted me for a session. And I know he met up with one professional and I went to go to her page this professional and she BLOCKED ME?? Lol I was actually going to ask her if this guy you know was someone I didnt have to worry about and then I saw she blocked me? That is very strange. It kind of makes me suspicious of her as a professional. I never even chatted with the women before ever I mean I know I have viewed some people's pages like yours for instance but lol why would you block me. That is so strange so it makes me not trust the client here that she saw a year ago who is trying to book with me. 🙄

• @Rowen1980 yea, a lot of ppl are quite block happy for some reason. If you’ve got bad vibes with him, especially with this random block from this pro, best to steer clear 🤷🏻‍♀️