How do we feel about having my cat join the cuddle?

Is this something you’d be into?

Comments

• As long as he isn't vicious like the one in the picture.

I'm kidding. I like cats. I have one myself.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/10677/meet-my-new-cuddle-buddy/p1

• I'm not a cat person, but as long as it doesn't want to park on my face or anything I'd be ok with it. I do like when cats are happy and they make that purr noise.

• I have nothing against cats but I am not interested in having them join a cuddle. To me it would just be a distraction.

• I wouldn't want a dog to join. They slobber. Cats just shed their hair all over you.

• I love cuddling cats, but I’m usually more lacking in human touch so I prefer just cuddling with humans.

• Oh dear God, what a beauty! I'd absolutely be into it. One of my closest cuddle friends has included cats and dogs in our time together and I've loved every soft, snuggly second! It just adds to the sweetness, to have the dynamic of affectionate animals sharing their love and trust with you, as well. 🐱🐶😌

That being said, we come armed with the knowledge that fur will be a thing. I get up to wash my hands between petting an animal and say, face touching, and I always bring a change of clothes. My friend takes allergy meds. Easy to work with, and well worth it, we think. 🤩

~ Sunset Snuggles

• The chance to cuddle a Maine Coon??? Or any cat in general?! Sign me up! I have my three kitties and whenever they choose to cuddle me, it’s an absolute honour!

• Any time I am on the bed, two of the three cats are snuggling with me. The third is too cool for all that.

• My cat is very cuddly but he refuses to let you tell his nails , so is painful when he wont settle and keeps kneading you so I have to be sleective about cuddle time lol

• [Deleted User]Calibrate715 (deleted user)

10/10 would approve😁😁😁

• Not sure if this is a serious post but yeah I'm sure kitty would wanna join.

• @MeadowMackenzie - She looks like a real snuggler. It is a female isn't it?

@Mike403 - Not all cats shed like that. I have a white/brown/gray one who sheds r all over. Scratch her, and you'll have a handful of white fur. She's afraid of strangers, and would go hid during a snuggle.My black guy doesn't seem to shed at all. He lobes everybody, and would demand to be allowed to join into any snuggle.

• @GreatHornedOwl - Mine sheds like crazy. I'm nearly wearing my cat whenever I go.

• @Mike403 not all dogs slobber. Long time dog owner. Currently I have a Border Collie and a Bichon. Slobbering is nowhere being an issue. They don’t do it. I also volunteer at a no-kill shelter with my daughter and most of the dogs do not slobber. Just like cats that shed it depends on the breed.

To answer your thread question, no I am not a cat person. They creep me out.

• She’s so cute! But I would be sneezing up a storm

• I would welcome any fluffy furball that wanted to cuddle. My friend had a cat that pretty much existed outdoors and would come home at night to snuggle. I just watched an video about a parasite you can get from cats that makes you love cats…I need to get my brain checked.

• Cat ladies make the best cuddlers. The kitty is a bonus. Sign me up and get in line.