Requesting a dancer…

[Deleted User]CuddlelessinLB (deleted user)

Do you know what I love more than physical touch? Physical touch while dancing! 💃🏽 I’m talking Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, etc… maybe even some slow songs.

Am I the only one? Is this a thing? Can it be a thing?

Let’s make it a thing. 🤨😍🥰

Comments

• Dancing is absolutely wonderful. Helped me get out of my depression when it was at it’s worst.
    I’d love to find a lady who knows how to dance.

• [Deleted User]CuddlelessinLB (deleted user)

@adam_s Right?? I think the closeness between two people during dance can absolutely be healing!

• It is absolutely a thing. Fusion and ecstatic dances can be great places to find that sort of touch too, and I used to date someone who preferred Argentine tango because it was like "dancing while hugging".

Even in my preferred form of dance, contra--which tends to be more of a rowdy cooperative workout full of stomping and clapping and such--I have a few regular dance partners who enjoy moments of very close contact in the middle of all that.

@mtp I hope to find someone who enjoys dance and close contact as much as I do. 🥰

• @CuddlelessinLB It's a shame we're on opposite ends of the country! I'd like to check out some dance events on the west coast someday but that probably won't happen for another year or two. Let me know if you end up visiting the northeast sometime and want to go dancing. (And I hope you find a great dance partner closer to home!)

@mtp I definitely will let you know if I’m ever in your area!

I hope to find someone local, too! 🤞🏽