What is something you offer that makes you stand out

What are some things you may offer in your cuddle session that make you stand out whether it's access to a shower or maybe some wine or massage

Comments

• Moved to professional cuddling.

• During my cuddles, I have a cool comforting room with incense, noise machine, a billion pillows and light music. I have a feather I use for light caresses and sometimes I use a super soft makeup brush for their face. After our snuggles, I sometimes bake or I have a bowl of chocolates they can choose from.

I don’t do massages because it’s hard to do fully clothed and ppl shouldn’t be half naked or fully naked during cuddles. I started saying “light massages” because before, I said I love to give and receive massages, my cuddlers used to think that meant oil and everything…

I always have a free public meeting before our cuddle so that can be at a cafe or ice cream shop or even lunch or dinner.

• @Sheena123 oh, that soft brush on the face is a lovely idea. Very, very relaxing.

• I don’t do massages because it’s hard to do fully clothed and ppl shouldn’t be half naked or fully naked during cuddles. I started saying “light massages” because before, I said I love to give and receive massages, my cuddlers used to think that meant oil and everything…

Yeah @Sheena123 , I can see that. I love a good massage and I love a good cuddle, but they can't really be combined. I've seen some cuddlers advertise the inclusion of "neck rubs" or "shoulder rubs" in their cuddle, which conveys the idea that everyone keeps their clothes on!!

• @WiserGuy3000 in my experience it's not at all uncommon for cuddle professionals to give a light over-the-clothes massage as a small part of the session, and it can be a nice addition.

I know one experienced professional who is also an experienced massage therapist. A couple of times we have done a double session at her suggestion - normal massage immediately followed by a cuddle session. I can see what she's getting at, but it didn't entirely work for me.

• As a dance educator, I love to integrate movement - things like assisted stretching, over the clothes massage (yes it can be done and gets used in dance frequently), contact improv, yoga, breathing exercises, dance play, posture work, etc. There's so many ways dance and touch/cuddling can be integrated and I love exploring them as cuddle partners/clients are comfortable.

• Being a complete gentleman in world full of entitled...well, you get the idea, lol 🤣😉

• My age seems to help, I was totally shocked but in some ways it makes sense. Younger people open up to me easily without my judgement. I have a different perspective because of life experience. .
    I also have a very light touch on forehead and head massage. Similar things my mom did for me to help me sleep, I did the same when my kids were little. It’s very soothing. We will do diaphragmatic breathing together also.

• Cashews, Lol. Seriously tho, if they tell me their fave snacks I will generally make sure I have them. If they are a repeat I would make simple snacks like deviled eggs if they like them. They can take a shower if I know far enough ahead. My shower isn't always clean, lol.