massage during cuddle session

edited March 2017 in General
Is it ok to ask for a massage during a cuddle session?

Comments

• maybe ask before you meet? so as not to put people on the spot.
    sounds nice having a massage though.
  • Yea it's pretty normal.... Pretty much every pro cuddler does it. It's easy
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I prefer to give massages during cuddle sessions
  • Its up to the cuddler. I dont like people to assume I will give them. I like to be respectfully asked but for the most part I dont mind giving some massaging. I like to incorporate massage with stones and meditation and it can be very healing. Depends on the client though. And some clients have even rejected a massage and would rather just cuddle. Id say irine is right if thats something you are really set on involving in your session, just ask in the messages or whatever feels right for you and your cuddle partner :)

Best wishes
    Brandi
  • My pro I have seen gave me a massage once but charged a little extra for it. I only did it once because I thought it wasn't a great massage, no offense to her she just isn't a masseuse. Also it took away from the cuddle time which is what I was there for. I do love massages but I will stick to the masseuses for that lol. I really just enjoy giving more then getting anyhow, so at least she lets me give her massage without charging me for it....
  • Yea it doesn't make sense to pay extra for a massage unless it's like the entire session you want one. But a short one shouldn't cost extra. No one I have seen does that.
  • @greenearth I agree it usually is something that comes with the standard cuddle session but I did a whole hr massage and a hr cuddle. The massage was ok, not bad at all, but I can also get a really good one for 60 plus tip at real masseuse so I think if I am going to pay for a cuddle I will just do the cuddle. I honestly don't even really like the idea of paying for it either, I typically will schedule a massage before a cuddle session because a good masseuse will really help to relax me. But since I do love cuddling and I have no real access to anyone who wants to do it just to do it rather then me paying for it, this is what I must do. Sigh.....
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @pmvines you should have given her a massage and asked for a discount.
  • @Morpheus I agree. Her logic was that she is paid to cuddle, and people who give massages for a living get paid more than her cuddle rate. Not to say she doesn't do some light massage when cuddling but if she is doing an extended massage that is more like what you would get at a spa then she wants more for it. I respect that and did pay for it, but like I said I don't think I would do it again.
  • I agree with her logic, but personally i don't think you should mix the two. I never mind giving a light massage to help relax my partner and then cuddle but i don't think a full massage session is something you do with your cuddle partner. 
  • #Goldengrams1201 I agree with you in that regard, which is why I paid the extra. I was the one who booked it so cant be mad at her. She is actually a very kind and sweet person, I just will be only doing cuddling with the cuddle pros and massage with the massage pros from now on ha ha .
  • Ive incorporated massage in with my cuddles. Plus it doesnt hurt that i was a full time massage therapist at one point ;). As long as there are clear boundaries with touch im cool. I just wouldnt give a full body massage without being compensated though.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    Yes please! Oh, we talking receiving or giving...hehehe;-)