What do to when cuddlers sleep through the session?

Hey everyone i hope all is well. I’m sorry i don’t really keep up with the discussions so excuse me if people already discussed this. But have any of you had a Cuddler that just slept the entire time they was there? Not they came over and y’all agreed to sleep but they came and fell asleep. I’ve cuddled about 20 women from this site and about 5 did that. I already paid before the session. Should that be an official rule on the site that they should get deducted for falling asleep on the job? They are getting paid for a service not just to do what they want. What should i do going forward? Sorry for the long post I’m just mad i pay $100 plus a hour and they come map like it’s free money.

1. Should they get deductions for falling asleep the entire session?26 votes
    1. Yes
      53.85%
    2. No
      30.77%
    3. They can do why they want
      15.38%

Comments

• edited March 2023

I personally don’t mind if they doze off (that’s still cuddling!!) , but if it’s an issue with you, perhaps keep them from doing so. Keep them talking. Ask to switch positions…

• As I have insomnia, sleeping/snuggling with a cuddle buddy helps me. It is actually my preferred cuddling activity.

• Why are you automatically mad when you don't know if the have a health condition

You're mad at them

But you're not mad at yourself for communicating about payment

I'm gonna go

• There are so many possible circumstances around a cuddler falling asleep, that I find it impossible to choose any of your three selections.

• @AKW just for more understanding,,,how long are these sessions typically?

• I personally would consider that a compliment. If you are making them feel safe and comfy enough to fall asleep then you are doing something right.

With that said, I suppose there's always the chance rogue pros are just trying to get paid to nap when they're tired.

Checking in with them and switching this up as MrAdmirer suggests seems like good advice to avoid it, though.

• [Deleted User]Calibrate715 (deleted user)
    edited March 2023

@greggerz You get mad at me?😆

@AKW The above not meant as a slight but I'll make this suggestion: Clarify with your pro what you would like during a session (talking, movies, head scratches if they're cool with it, etc.). Make your expectations clear and they can reciprocate so both of you are clear on the parameters for your session.

• Moved to professional cuddling.

• 5 out of 20 seems very high. In my experience cuddlers dozing off a bit during the session (which I don’t mind) is relatively common but sleeping through the whole session is rare. I think you should either communicate to the cuddler about this or just chalk it up to an incompatibility and don’t book that person again. As long as they showed up and were willing to cuddle, I don’t think any refund is warranted.

• I mean, on one hand, they seemed to feel comfortable enough with you that it seemed ok to them. On the other hand, once in a blue moon, I feel myself dozing off cuz I’m so unbelievably comfy but I instantly feel terrible for getting too sleepy solely because the session should be all about your cuddler and deep down, it’s so dangerous to pass out with someone you don’t really know. If it’s two enthusiasts, then I see nothing wrong. But when you’re paying for a snuggle and hoping to get caresses and rubs and head scritches but instead they pass out, I can understand the frustration. There’s no reciprocation in the cuddle. You now just lay there and wait or you wake her up. Either scenario isn’t ideal.

I would suggest you talk with the pro and state nicely that her falling asleep did ruin the experience. If she’s a caring pro, maybe she will offer a discount or some added time to the next time you book her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• @cuddlewho i get what u mean and i wont book them again.

@Calibrate715 i made it clear on calls and text and in person i wanna watch A movie and cuddle. I tried to wake them but they kept sleeping.

@nonamenope they didn’t make it clear they had a health condition if they did. But this also isn’t volunteering their time. I’m paying $100 a hour to cuddle not for them to sleep. Just like when they get to me or me to them they start a clock for time it should be the same for doing what you’re paid to do.

@GreatHornedOwl @MrAdmirer @SnoCapsPerhaps dozing off isn’t that big of a deal. But sleeping over a hour is. If a person is paid as a pro they are coming to cuddle. If we agree to just nap that’s different. But via tex, call and in person i was very clear i wanted to watch a movie and cuddle.

@OhioMike most of the sessions are 2 hours

@Sheena123 dozing is fine but sleeping over a hour of a session that i paid for isn’t ok. I’m not trying to do anything but cuddle. I’m lonely that’s why I’m on the site. I cant afford $100 a hour sessions everyday. But when i can i wanna feel good energy and be held. Yes i made it clear via text, call and in person and attempt to wake them up.

I’m not trying to be rude i hope my responses don’t come offf that way. But at the end of the day if they are a PRO they are paid to cuddle me not sleep. Unless we agree to sleep that’s different. But if i say i wanna cuddle And watch a movie that should me it. If a PRO is too tired they should reschedule to when they have the energy. Not trying to be rude but $100 plus a hour is a lot for a service. So napping while on the job isn’t really acceptable

• edited March 2023

I don't think you are rude or asking for too much. I think pros that sleep thru all or most of the session should get in trouble, unless it has already been communicated that a lot of sleeping is fine with both parties. I would not want to get together with anyone to watch them sleep, even a good friend. (Of course, if they are recovering from something mental or physical, I want to be there if they want me. That is totally different).

It would be an I said, they said situation, so the only good solution is to not book with them. It's shameful what happened during your cuddle. Even a lot of enthusiasts stay awake during a cuddle or at least try to. SMH.

• When my kids were young and I was trying to get them to sleep at night instead of during the daytime, I would turn on every light in the room and play some rock music. Just a thought :#