Has anyone ever cuddled on a roof on a starry night ?

[Deleted User]raul (deleted user)
Has anyone ever cuddled on a roof on a starry night ?

Comments

• Aww that sounds lovely but cannot say I have :(
  • Hay Brandi,nice new photos, Yes I have cuddled on the roof on a starry night with a very very young women, the night was warm and a strong smell of fresh cut grass, haaaaaaaaaar old memory's, we saw a shooting star, she made a wish and never told me what it was even after 38 years, yes it was with my sole mate/partner in life and crime.
    Love you all, John Auckland NZ
  • [Deleted User]raul (deleted user)
    @funandadventure - wow. That is the  stuff of legends.  I am glad it was not  a dark and stormy night. Wouldn't have been starry anyway :)
  • Nope.  That sounds romantic and beautiful.  I don't know if it's suitable for platonic cuddling.
  • @raul and @angela10. Dear all, Thank you for that and yes Angela, it was very much not platonic as she is my sole mate of 38 years.
    Love you all John and the trees, Auckland NZ.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    Should require planning , and location ., and optional . equipment.

planning : as in check the weather reports for cloudiness , moon phase , etc . Better to have no moon at all , OR , a moon rise very late in the evening , to occur after you retire .

location : much better out in the sticks than in the city . Light pollution in the city , lights up the night a little much for star gazing .

a good pair of 25x100 binoculars (heavy , need tripod , made for astronomy as compared to the ones you use for bird watching )comes in handy for viewing our planets . Here on the east coast of America Jupiter is visible to the naked eye , can see her moons through the binoculars .

as far as keeping it platonic as long as the cuddlers keep their mind right , it can be very nice .
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    That sounds lovely.
  • I think that sounds beautiful John! and thank you for your kind compliments<3

Your shoe mate sounds perfect (haha) ;)

but that date sounds perfect! <3

That's seriously a precious precious story and I'm so happy you got to experience that! Maybe one day she will tell you what that wish was!Who knows, Maybe it just hasn't come true yet, and you'll hear about it when it does!
    I think it could totally be platonic, as sparky said, mindset is key :)
    Best wishes
    xoxo
    brandi

• Not on a roof no but outdoor cuddling while canping, which is always nice especially when not too terribly hot out. Cuddled on a trampoline under the stars which was interesting. When I was a kid I slept at my friends house a few times who lived out in the country where it was nice and clear. We liked to sleep on the trampoline, would wake up with our faces all indented with the pattern from the trampoline. Pretty fun.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Nope
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    Any opportunity outdoors in nature?  Yes please!
  • I have a pickup truck and used to live in Arizona. My friends and I would load up the back with pillows, blankets and the like, and drive out into the desert where there wasn't any city lights and just lay out there all night talking and looking at the milky way. I love living in a big city now, but I really miss being able to see the stars.