Watch Out For Sexual Predators Who Wants To Lurk You Off The Site To Take Advantage Of You!

I won't thoroughly go into any graphic details here, but recently had a not so pleasant experience with a member that requested a cuddle session with me in person. Let's just say that it was a complete NIghtmare that I was able to safely escape from!

Comments

• I'm really sorry to hear that, @Angel4077. I hope you are ok.

Have you Reported them? And could this be a matter for the police?

• @Angel4077 I had a pretty unpleasant experience recently myself. Some of these people here like I swear... They lie and lie and lie swearing up and down they don't want more just so you book with them and then upon meeting up the whole thing changes..unbelievable!! Glad you managed to get away!

• Never take communication off site unless it's to video screen them.

Yes guys we know your tricks and yes I will be vocal AF about it because I'm sick of seeing predatory men taking advantage of women here.

Report his ass. Call the police and file a report
    The only way to get through to these so called men is for them to be met with consequences and being banned from a cuddling site clearly isn't enough. Let them battle a sexual assault charge and deal with the aftermath of explaining to their jobs, wives and families why they are being charged with attempted rape.

• @Rezz
    🫳
    /
    /
    /
    🎤

• @Rezz THANK YOU! 😎

• edited April 2023

I have had quite a few unpleasant experiences on here and I know they know I wont tolerate any of their b.s. I dont even really care how much KARMA some of them have because I feel some of them build up some and then when they see who they want they try and go for it. I'm just saying this because I have seen previous guys on here who asked me to cuddle and I look and see they have a few karma from other women then a few weeks later their banned. Definitely trying to be slick here and I am getting quite tired if it as well!

• @Rowen1980
    Yeah I have busted people for making fake accounts just to exchange a few messages to give themself karma