How does one go about being a professional cuddler?

Hey my name is Nicholas and I'm 18 years old and just recently discovered cuddling as a profession. I'm very enthused by the idea considering I love to cuddle. The only problem is I have no idea how to start I've looked on several sites on google and just end up lost. Any help?

Comments

• Hi Nicholas.

I know pro cuddlers have to have a contract with the site which you then highlight your profile as a professional in time.
    However they may still be an hold on male professionals. Not 100 percent sure.

Think other pros or Mark will answer your question soon enough and clarify. Good luck :).
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Apply 
  • edited March 2017
    Still on hold for perhaps 2-3 more weeks. Being a male pro will involve a monthly fee rather than commission so please only apply if you are serious about this. You can do so here: https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/become-a-professional-cuddler
  • edited March 2017
    Why is that mark?? Why cant the male pros have ths same system as female pros??
  • edited March 2017
    I think it's a better business model for working with Male Pros based on what I've seen in regards to application quality and eventual success of those Pros.

The majority of applications that I've seen are from people who are not serious or not suitable but a fee will be a self-vetting mechanism that should reduce poor quality applicants. Also, based on current demand the majority of Male Pros will sadly not be successful but a fee makes the use of management resources less wasteful and reduces vacant accounts. For the special few who are successful, they will be rewarded by the simple fact they are on a non-commission based system.

It's not set in stone though as Male Pros is still more an experimental aspect of this website.
  • Oh hope that won't make male pro have to charge more in the sessions. If so, won't that in itself skew the direction of the experiment?
    Don't feel able to express 2 much views on this as you are providing a free site for most of us.. but really hope it male pros takes off too.
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    I'd consider myself a pretty good snuggler and seen a good number of Pros but I can't imagine a role reversal where female clients start paying men to snuggle. However, I could see a market for it amongst gay men. If so I would think they should have the same rules as the female pros.
  • @ Masterofcuddle there was a discussion on this point on one of the threads. (Male pros, perhaps?)

Think u may end up been surprised, though I'd admit it may be slow to take off as women may have less need for it in comparison to men. There is still a market for it fro women and like u sad men regardless of their sexuality.
    Perhaps uncommon some straight men yearn for a 'fatherly touch'.

My search for a male pro was actually what brought me to this site. One I did find was too far.

Though a too high fee may deter me from actually trying one out.
    Too high fees deter us from a lot of things lol
    edited April 2017
    I understand that as professional cuddlers we are allowed to charge whatever fee we feel is best, and even travel fees if we are going a longer distance, but after reading this thread and seeing mention in other places about fees being too high, what would one consider to be "too high".  I have tons of experience cuddling but I still have not charged anyone a fee yet.

A couple of days ago I got a request from a man who lives approximately two hours away from me for a two hour session. That is six hours of my time and I am genuinely and honestly looking for feedback from others who have experienced questioning if their fee is right for a particular situation. Or travel fees, etc. 

also, is it rude or against the rules to discuss what other professionals charge?  I've seen a pretty solid range between $60 and $85 per hour on some profiles were people list prices. 

(still kind of new to the forums, I really do appreciate the time and energy everyone invests here!)
  • [Deleted User]masterofcuddle (deleted user)
    I've seen anywhere from 40 bucks an hour to 120 an hour. I personally think 40 an hour with a 2 hour minimum plus travel fees would be the perfect rate. That way the pro makes a good amount plus you get a 2 hour session so it doesn't seem rushed and the client doesn't have to break the bank for 2 hours