Does anyone actually ever get requests that pan out on here?

Granted, I have not been on this site long, and after a dry spell in January, I'm starting to get a couple to 10 requests per week, but I feel like as soon as I see them, the person has either deactivated or been banned. Then there are people who won't follow through with an initial call or video chat, but who are demanding a cuddle session like the next day...which is ridiculous.

So, the whole thing just had me curious. Does anyone actually get clients off here or is this more a meetup site?

Comments

• As someone who has been doing this full time for four years, yes. It’s possible. It takes a lot of patience and networking, but it’s possible. With you being baby brand new, unfortunately you’re going to be a target for all the creeps that get turned down by seasoned pros. Somewhere along the line, all these creeps show their true colors so while it looks like they are innocent and booking with you (in hopes to break your boundaries later) they’ve already broken someone else’s boundaries and finally got banned.

Just keep at it, build your karma and join the forums more. Get to know ppl and create friendships. Some turn into cuddles, and some stay as awesome friendships. Just depends how much hard work you want to put into it. Good luck 🤞

• January and February tend to be slow months for most service industries in Western European based cultures (aka spending too much around the holidays and using up all our time off from work). Things tend to start picking up again in March as the weather gets warmer and people start traveling more again - usually around the time kids' spring breaks start happening and outdoor sports resume.

Engaging with people in forums and logging in consistently seem to be the best way to get more attention on this site. You can also try casually reaching out to people who have visited your profile who seem like they might be a good fit - but don't push and don't "cold call".

One thing I've done is utilized my favorites list and notes function to flag local people who might be good options, so in the event they visit me back or send me a message I've already got notes ready.

But mostly it's just going to take time. Service gigs usually take awhile to snowball clientele, and getting yourself out on multiple platforms can help if this is a long term goal for you rather than just a side hobby.

• Thank you both for your descriptive and thoughtful responses. I'm gonna take all your advice. This isn't my main gig, but it is something I believe in as a good in the world, so here's hoping I can be a person availalbe to those who are actually looking for it. :)