Where are all the tri state people at ? NJ, NY, PA CT everyone jump on here

[Deleted User]TeddyDan (deleted user)

It’s just a roll call ☎️ To see where everybody is from out here don’t be shy, even if you’re a professional, or non-professional let’s get the show on the road😁🙈 drop by and say hello 👋

Comments

• New England still until travels! There’s a Cuddle Party in MA today. And soon one in New Haven in the next couple weeks!

• Upstate NY eastgreenbush area would love to find a cuddle buddy

• edited April 2023

Cuddle party in New Haven, Ct this Friday April 7, reach out if interested,
    Also looking for female cuddlers near New Haven / Milford area. Lets Cuddle. Message me privately

• [Deleted User]strongkindsoul (deleted user)

Hi all, South Jersey/ Philadelphia area, non-professional. Learning, teachable, and searching for a female cuddle buddy.

• Jersey shore area, it would be amazing if there were cuddle parties around me!! I feel so vulnerable meeting one person.

• [Deleted User]cuduzahug42 (deleted user)

Philadelphia suburbs here

• [Deleted User]KuddleMonzter (deleted user)

@HeavenlyNurture Any cuddle upcoming parties in New England?

• Why are there 4 states in your tri-state area? I'm from NJ.

• @chicagovacation I'm originally from Florida and have lived in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and I've always wondered why the tri-state area is considered all four states.

• Hey in the New Haven,CT area ! Looking for cuddle buddies.

• Hey,
    You may want to try a cuddle party in new haven, check it out, it's the 1st Friday of the month. Check out the event circuit, ive been to it, its good. Pm me for the info

• I'm in Schuylkill County Pa. 1 hour north of Harrisburg.

• Pennsylvania must be a newer addition to the "tri-state" area. I've always heard it as N.Y.-N.J.-CT. (and many of the meteorologists and weather-folks on t.v. say it as well). But if PA. is now part of it, then welcome!!! :-)

• cuddle party in brooklyn
    Any women interested in going to a Cuddle Party tomm 2/28/2024 6:30 doors open, starts at 7:00-10:30 in bushwick brooklyn, looking for several women to gender balance the mix, no or low cost for admission, its a facilitated cuddle party, they go over boundaries and consent, reach out - private message me if interested, i'll forward you event info. they have them monthly.