Favorite way to cuddle?

What is your favorite way to cuddle?

Comments

• There was a recent thread about favorite cuddle positions, do you mean something different?

• With hands at 10 and 2 while in the crouching lotus position.

• I learned all of my favorite cuddle positions from playing twister! @FunCartel ahhh that one is a classic!

• While screaming in horror

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@pmvines Have you not considered the poop cuddle position?

• [Deleted User]RarestFind89 (deleted user)

I love falling asleep with my head on a guy’s chest and him holding me. Then as we’re sleeping when I wake up in the night I like to turn over and have him spoon me for the rest of the night. 🥰🥰🥰

• @Mman otherwise known as the squatting fetal position

• Depends on mood and other things. Spooning face to face or face to back is great for sleeping. using the other as a chair is great for talking or watching t.v. Not really any favourite, just depends on the mood and also with who.

• This has become my new favorite!

• better be sure of your balance point!

• [Deleted User]CuddlelessinLB (deleted user)

@lonelytauros 🤣🤣🤣

• @RarestFind89 That’s such a lovely way to cuddle. I remember years ago, my experience was a little bit different. Bedtime was almost always warm and snuggly, no matter what the days events. Yet after we dozed off, the dynamic would change. I would often wake up around 3 am, on a sliver of mattress at the edge of the bed. I couldn’t tell if it was still a cuddle, or a struggle for real estate. But I wouldn’t move to the other side, because I felt that would somehow violate the rules of engagement.

• [Deleted User]CuddlelessinLB (deleted user)

@cualtzin This sounds like sleeping with my toddler… 😂

• @pmvines Not for me. I like my privacy too much.