Gifts

Have any clients received gifts from a pro or if you’re a pro, do you ever gift your client with anything? I had a pro recently gift me with a bracelet. In all my years of seeing professional cuddlers, this is the first time I’ve received a gift from a pro. I’ve been given free hours in the past but this is the first actual physical item I’ve been given. It was a ridiculously sweet gesture.

Comments

• i had one that ordered me dessert on doordash after both of our sessions..i miss him 😂

• After an intense session a professional once gave me a small scented candle as a symbol of hope.

Professionals coming to my house have brought biscuits or similar as a gesture of thanks for hosting.

Extra time of course. Even a free session after a sequence of unavoidable cockups.

But never a tangible, permanent gift.

• I've made a client a customized coffee mug. They were a good and respectful person and remains that way. Can't see myself doing it again. That was a one off chance, they were actually the person they said they were. This was gonna be my little shtick I thought first starting out but as time gone on, I second guess anything I want to do out of the kindness of my heart for anyone here.