Best practice for cuddling at my home?

[Deleted User]LatinWonder35 (deleted user)

I have a 2nd bedroom I've turned into a cuddle room. But what is the best way to cuddle at home and be safe? This is what I'm thinking:

1. Chat with someone on here to feel comfortable.

2. Meet up in person to get a feel for each other. Go to a predetermined location. I've done this in the past, but first time I'm using my apartment.

3. I'd like to tell the person I need to take a pic of their license and they can take a pic of mine, that way I can send the pic to my husband for safety sake. I could ask someone to fill out a simple form to make it feel more official as well. idk how many will like this, most like to keep it discreet. But how can I really stay safe otherwise? In the past I've texted girlfriends when i'm with a client, the exact hours, and if they don't hear from me when I'm done they are told to call the Polícia. But with my apartment, seems like I need a better layer of protection?

4. I do have doorbell camera and apartment cameras my husband can monitor. In the state of KY I am not legally obligated to disclose these though doing so may have pros/cons.

Anyone who does this at their own place, please advise your process!

Comments

• Don't give out personal information to clients, ever. This includes your ID. There are dangerous people who use this site and who will use your information against you if given the opportunity.
    If you're communicating off-site use a burner like Google voice, never your real number.

• [Deleted User]LatinWonder35 (deleted user)

Ty! I only mean once a client shows up for a meet, if I could ask to take a pic of their license to send to my husband for insurance. I can't imagine many will like that, that's why I offered to show them my ID as well, then we both know we are real, validated people. They are coming to my house anyway so they would know the address eventually. Are you saying NOT to meet up at my house to do client cuddles? Do you meet up in a third part location like a hotel room? I used to do that but it is not as convenient, and I can charge more if it's my place. Wdyt?

• [Deleted User]LatinWonder35 (deleted user)

I see you do overnights at your place, so clients do learn your personal address. How do you stay safe when they could, in theory, show up any time they want? Have you had unannounced visitors? What did you do?

• It took me close to two years to feel confident in my screening process enough to allow clients into my space. It's paid off, I can say that I haven't had one bad client or session since. 🤞

Those I do host are repeats who I met initially in a hotel or at their home. I have made two exceptions for new clients who have shown to be exceptional cuddlers who respect the rules.

Those with malicious intent will find a way to do so if given the opportunity and providing your personal information that can tell them where you work , your family members , phone number etc is just a really bad idea.

There are pros here who have dealt with stalking, harassment and much worse. So please heed my advice and protect yourself first. ❤️

I'd start by meeting them in a public setting first before handing over your address. Meeting beforehand can help calm any nervous feelings you two may have and it's a great way to get a feel for one another before rushing into a session. Hope this helps. ❤️