Hilarious constrained writing about a Cuddle Party by ChatGPT

So a new thing that ChatGPT version 4 (an "AI" text generator) can do successfully is create sentences where the first word must start with "A," the second word must start with "B," and so on through the alphabet. It is actually very, very good at this.

So I asked it:

Write a sentence about a great Cuddle Party where the first word starts with A, the second word starts with B, and so on through the alphabet without skipping a letter

It came back with:

A boisterous cuddle day-event, fostering great-hearted interaction, jovially kindling love, magnetizing numerous open-hearted participants, quietly relishing sweet tender unifying vivacious warmth, xenial yearning zealously.

Wow! Ok, not all Cuddle Parties are that "boisterous," and the "love" is platonic love or affection, but that's pretty awesome. At least the participants are "quietly" relishing the cuddles at this boisterous event. I'm always impressed by what it comes up with for the letter "X." I've never heard of the word "xenial," despite occasionally perusing the "X" section of the Scrabble dictionary as a kid. It means "hospitable, especially to visiting strangers or foreigners."

I considered giving it specific feedback, which it always gladly takes, but I decided to just ask it for another, brand-new sentence. It came back with:

At Brenda's captivating, delightful embrace fiesta, guests happily intermingled, joining kind, lighthearted moments, nurturing open, peaceful qualities, revitalizing souls through unforgettable, vulnerable, warm, xenodochial year-end zestfulness.

Lol!! Brenda's Embrace Fiesta?? Xenodochial is another X word that basically means "friendly"?? I'm not sure why the zestfulness is "year-end," unless this is a New Year's Embrace Fiesta. Anyway, I thought maybe someone else would get a kick out of this. :)

Comments