What to do when someone sends you a cuddle proposal BEFORE msging a "hello"

So, someone I've never spoken to sent me a cuddle proposal the other day & I don't know what to think of it? Is this person fake? Why didn't they say hello first?

Comments

• It may just be due to the way the system is set up. Potential clients have a button saying "Request to book" and when you click it the the diary interface for proposing a date is at the top of the page. If the client is new he may not even have noticed that it is possible to send a message.

• thanks, @CuddleDuncan! It looks like the person deactivated their account, I just noticed... so sketchy!

• Definitely could be sketchy .... but it could just be somebody new and nervous.

My current impression is that starting with a bare booking request is not necessarily sketchy in itself, but I will defer to the opinion of any experienced professionals who happen along.

• I always decline the proposal and say that I need some back and forth conversations before making solid plans. Then I ask my questions: where to cuddle, meet in public first, go over rules and boundaries, travel charges if need be.

• I do think the 'Request to Book' needs to be modified in some way. It could definitely be confusing to a new person.

• I personally would decline, message them a hello and see how they respond. I've had some get iffy about me declining right away - big red flag. But I've had most of them say more along the lines of "oh, sorry about that, figuring it out" etc

• I have started to get that a bit more so I added a little blurb in my profile stating I will not accept a blind request, etc etc. My last one was for an 11pm snuggle with no Hi or anything...ummm negative ghost rider lol. Immediate decline but I do message them stating why I declined and let them know we can chat a bit and look at other dates/times if they're still interested in booking.

• Since this site is primarily for booking to cuddle, I accept and politely message them...if it feels weird then I cancel. So many people get angry or irritated over a blind proposal, but a little bit of kindness goes a long way, especially for those that don't know any better. When I first signed up, I sent proposals as I thought that's what I was supposed to do. (I don't message my pizza place before putting in an order, lol.) Once I discovered that there even was a forum, I learned to do better and now all is well. :)