More Viewers

Hello everyone!!

What’s a good way to get more people to view your profile? Looking to connect with more clients and not sure how to ‘advertise’ my profile.

-BBGRL 💕

Comments

• this is surely a good start....haha.

• @BBGRL have a look at the sticky topics at the top of the Professional Cuddling board. Always read the first post of such things.

There's one called "12 top tips to get more enquiries".

• Well, I would say you've made a wonderful start with your pictures. You have them set in various places, and you portray lots of smiles. So that's not your issue. Perhaps you should log on to the site several times a day to see if you have any messages? By logging in, searches will always place you at the top of your locale. But it could also be that there are very few enthusiasts doing searches in the greater Houston area. I know one active cuddler who travels to the Bay area from Houston to cuddle, as there are not enough in her area.

Finally, do you view your visitors log? That could tell you how many and who has visited, even without sending a message. If you visit their page, and they look like the kind of client you might enjoy, it's not a bad idea to reach out and let them know you appreciated them visiting your page.....and that you would be open to considering a session if they were interested.