Payment

When somebody books you for a cuddle session I've messaged periodically through the month asked if we were going to still do this it's still on my books for today he is not showing up he is not messaged me back it's still saying we have a meeting time do I still get paid

Comments

• @Dnikki If he no shows technically he owes you for half the session cost. But good luck getting that. I've only had 2 clients honor that in 5 years. Make sure you go to the booking request and cancel if he flakes or you will get charged the 15 percent.

• Unless he has given you a card you can charge remotely, then no. The site does not charge members - you collect payment at the time of service.

The pros only forum has some threads with more detailed info on collecting payments.

• Thank you

• What’s a good way for payment for a virtual session? For someone in the US to pay a Pro in Canada? If I use PayPal it shows my full name

• @Drea77 you could use something like Venmo or Cash App, or if you will be taking virtual or card payments frequently you can set up a business account with either PayPal or Stripe as well. There's quite a few virtual payment options these days with varying levels of privacy protection.

There's some stickied threads in the Pros Only forum that cover payments that may be helpful.