Criteria to be a pro

I couldn't find any posts on the board that listed the criteria for acceptance as a professional cuddler here. I thought I had a sincere and thoughtful request when I applied here to be a pro. The only thing I can can hazard a guess as to why I was so surreptitiously rejected for being a pro is because I'm a plus size woman. Too bad if that was the case, because I know for a fact many people in need of some security that comes from a nice cuddle would rather snuggle up to someone who is soft and warm rather than sacking up next to a bag of bones! It's a pity.

Comments

• I have no idea why your application was not successful, but it's highly unlikely that it was for the reason you mention. This site is very inclusive, and the benefits of cuddling with plus size people are well known.

• I don’t know why you would be rejected but I can certainly tell you that body type would have absolutely nothing to do with it.

• I thought the criteria was simply initiative, agreeing to terms, and a credit card that was approved? And a phone number not connected to advertising on sites related to sex work.....

• Your account does say that you're a pro though so you apparently were approved. Perhaps you were simply in pending status, as the process for approval isn't immediate.