Cuddlers flaking

Lately it’s been a more common issue with cuddlers flaking. Do any of you take deposits for bookings? I am having to oftentimes turn cuddlers away for another that ends up flaking. Any suggestions?

Comments

• I haven’t yet, but I’m relatively new to cuddling. That said, I’ve seen elsewhere where a person reminds their cuddler of their appt 3x and doesn’t have any flakes or NCNS. So, for me, I might touch base a day or so ahead of time (depending on how far in advance we’ve made the appt), the morning of or night before, and sometime shortly before I have to leave. It can be seen as overkill, but I’m typically driving an hour or so to appts, so I refuse to leave my house without a confirmation and I let them know that ahead of time.

• I was flaked on by a pro yesterday, and it appears I am being flaked on by a pro today too. Booked hotel rooms for both. Total waste of time and money.

• @inig0montoya I hate to hear that. They should have to reimburse you for what you paid on the hotel room. I have never had anyone flake on me. What I do is give them my number once they book and I text with them off and on getting to know them a little bit. I can weed out quickly the ones that aren't serious. It also helps the ones who are serious become more comfortable with me and myself with them. That way they don't get nervous and flake right before the session. Cuddling is an intimate thing. I am surprised that a pro is flaking. You would think they would be more professional than that bahahaha