COLUMBUS OHIO MEET & GREET🌹ROSE-CO-CUDDLES🌹SATURDAY AUGUST 19. 2023

1111213141517»

Comments

• @OhioMike - thanks to you and everyone else who coordinated this event. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

• This is great. Thanks for the pictures! I hope to meet some of you soon!

• So happy you all had such a great time! The flowers look gorgeous!! 🫨🌺🪻

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited August 2023

This was such a great time to connect with cuddle friends and meet new people too- though it was a whirlwind trip, am always glad to connect with others and enjoyed the amazing times shared! I second& third what @OhioMike and @Spud424 shared- it really is so meaningful to share those social times in this way with the cuddle community.

Enjoyed making new friends from various places and it was neat to meet the boyfriend of one of the cuddlers, very fun and friendly! Beautiful location and as always, didn’t want the time to end for the gathering!

Looking forward to many more as well. 🤩 🤗🌻

• Thank you to the facilitators @Shake49 @KozyKim & @OhioMike for giving of your time and energy to pull this whole thing together. Even though I didn't get to enjoy the park festivities, I got to be there for games and connections in the evening and MORE fun and silliness for breakfast. The weekend was a plethora of activities meant to help the community find new friendships, new cuddle buddies, and share joy.

So much goodness.

My heart is full. 💗

(PS I'm deactivating for a little bit because I have a LOT of adulting to do. Thank you for giving me such a wealth of good memories and tender connecting to keep me company whilst I am off site. Gosh I am so grateful for this community.)

• Thank you all for an amazing time. It was a true pleasure meeting everyone! @OhioMike thank you for reaching out to me for this event you are a super kind man! I can't wait for more events like this !😉