Whats your favorite video game?

I'm personally really into Valorant right now! It's a lot of fun. How about you?

Comments

• I’m playing Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla now and Zelda just came out today so I’ll be playing that as well.

• I’ve been gaming since the 1970a so it’s literally impossible to pick a favorite.

Right now, been playing a lot of MLB : The Show. I played baseball as a kid so it’s the one sports game I enjoy. Also, I hop online and play with my son a lot so that makes it even better

• Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Tomb Raider Unlimited Edition is fun too. On the PC, I mainly play Civ 5 these days.

• Horizon as a whole as won over my heart. Below is a clip from my playthrough of Forbidden West. Not only is the story compelling, but look at how beautiful this game is!!! 😍

(Don't let my YouTube persona full ya though. I'm still a cuddly being in person lol)

(& this is the teaser^)

• There’s no way I could only name one…

From my childhood: Shining Force II on the Sega Genesis (or Mega Drive for you non-US peeps). Also The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on the Super Nintendo.

More recent, games that I completed and got lost in their world finding everything: Red Dead Redemption II, Elden Ring, No Man’s Sky, God of War & GoW Ragnarok, Stray, Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part I & Part II, Super Mario Odyssey, Luigi’s Mansion, Far Cry 6, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (new one out today!), Fortnite, Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, Resident Evil Village, Arcade Paradise, World of Warcraft, uh…I’ll just stop here lol

• @Charlie_Bear You completed Elden Ring? Wow, I am impressed. I got nowhere in that game, too damn hard. I don't have the patience to die 104 times before I achieve anything.

• Does playing computer chess count? I wasn't allowed to have video games when I was a kid, and none of my friend's knew how to play chess. So a relative gave me a computer chess set, which I played a lot. I learned how to play by losing 99% of the games to the computer. I still own that computer chess game.

• Super Paper Mario, Super Mario World. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, " " New Horizons. Terraria is another good one.

• mortal kombat

• [Deleted User]DaniIsHere (deleted user)

Resident Evil

• The game I play the most currently is Shards of Dalaya

• edited May 2023

@WriterGF
    I did. I even got all of the trophies! Though it definitely gets easier as you get higher in level, and I made use of all the rune farming methods until I discovered one of my own that made me jump significantly in level.

There was a rune farm where you could dodge a boulder and get runes, and then a better one where you could draw this giant bird to fall off a cliff ledge (since you get credit for the kill, which awards runes.) But then I found a way to get millions very quickly (and saw nothing online about it for a time) and it was pretty much game over for all those overpowered enemies 😅

• edited May 2023

@TxTom
    I think that counts. At least since you had no other option and it doesn’t feel right of someone trying to gatekeep your experience. My family only had a Mac when I was growing up, which meant very little computer games that I had access to (though thank you Blizzard, Sierra, LucasArts, Bungie, Cyan, MacSoft, and some others for still throwing us a bone and porting your PC games to Mac. I had every major video game console (or we would at least rent one) so I can’t really complain that the only games I couldn’t play were on DOS/Windows 95/98. I played a lot of Battle Chess on my Mac which was a lot of fun 🤓

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

Coin-Op? Street Fighter or Cyberball.

Console? SSX Tricky on PlayStation.

PC? World of Warcraft.

• Ms. Pacman is forever my favorite. 😂🤣

• Similarly to some of the other posters here it would be very difficult to pick one. I am currently playing Guardians of the galaxy and that is very fun.
    I think my go to answer for favorite was Halo because it is a game that solidified my love of videogames but Idk if in the modern era it still holds up as my favorite.

• @Charlie_Bear I have been contemplating getting No man sky. I was given a quest 2 and was thinking it might be fun to have. Do you recommend it?

• Chrono Trigger

• @Charlie_Bear for the love of god please help me beat the final boss of Elden ring…lol

• Current: The Division 2
    All-time: TMNT Turtles in Time

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, always and forever

• Love most Legend of Zelda games. But my absolute favorite game is Skies of Arcadia.

• @MrAdmirer
    haha I can do that!

• @Yovan
    omg yes. It had a very rough launch but since then they have delivered on everything they have promised, and I don’t think any of that came in the form of paid dlc.

• [Deleted User]DaniIsHere (deleted user)

Dead By Daylight

• Super Smash Bros

• World of Tanks

• @SnoCapsPerhaps are you excited for the remake?

• “Split Second” on the PS3. It is a racing game, kind of like a grown up version of Mario Kart, where you can cause mayhem on the race course to slow down your competitors.