Hello there!

[Deleted User]Meggars (deleted user)
edited April 2017 in Professional Cuddling
So I'm new to this site and just wondering how this all works out. Does anybody have any advice or stories?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Yea search the boards, it's full of stories and advice. Feel free to ask specific questions if you have them. I would also suggest you introduce yourself in the introduction thread and in the request cuddle section. Otherwise, welcome to CC.
  • [Deleted User]Meggars (deleted user)
    Thank you! Glad to be here!
  • @Meggars. Dear Meggars, Welcome to the site, the best way to get started is to look through as many of the threads as you can with out going crosseyed. There is an introduction thread always running. As you are a pro look through the pro section under Professional Cuddling top right of the screen.
    Good idea be active on the general threads, have fun meet new friends but keep yourself safe.
    Love John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
    @funandadventure Thank you so much! A warm hello to you and your tRees
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    Hello there! I see that you are a fan of Batman. Anyone who can talk comic book characters is pretty darn cool. I was always more of a Spider-Man guy, but you really can't go wrong with either. :)
  • @Meggars Hi there, I'm pretty new on here as well and am still kind of feeling my way around. There are some pretty diverse people on here who cover a fairly wide spectrum of personality types, but we all get along for the most part.

When you ask how does this site work, I suppose it depends on what you are looking for. Its not a dating site nor is it anything overtly sexual in nature. Some are people who would like to make local friends to cuddle, some are looking to pay people to cuddle them, and some are people who get paid to cuddle looking for clients. Some are like me, who use it as a means to meet new people and socialize a bit to pass the time, and if I am able to make a friend or actually find a cuddle friend out of it then that is icing on top.

Anyhow hope this helps, feel free to message me if you would like to get to know each other some!
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    edited April 2017
    So you're new to this site and don't know how it works? How did you know how to become a Pro then? 
    @CuddleBandit Bruh. You don't need to know everything about this site to become a pro. I understand the overall gist, but I was more wanting specific details to help this site be the most enjoyable experience as possible
    She said bruh :-)
    I like @Meggars already!

Welcome!  For the most part, people here are very cool and welcoming.  Ignore the irritating petty stuff and do your thing. There are a bunch of really friendly "professional" (I think we are jointly settling on the word "companions" instead of "pro") cuddlers I've made friends with here and many awesome guys who are empaths, non judgmental or not trying to run the show. You will figure out quickly who is who. 

This is a great community. Glad you have joined us!  <3