Travel

I’m still pending on my pro approval but I have some questions. I’ve been requested about travel. This would be travel out of country. Airfare and accommodations has been offered to be covered as well as paid cuddle time while there. Does anyone have advice or experience with this please? Where would money be responsible for?

Comments

• edited May 2023

@drea77

Don't do it. Period.

Ask yourself why someone is requesting a soon to be brand new pro to get on a plane and fly out of country to come "cuddle" with them. There's hundreds if not thousands of pros on this site to choose from.

Dip your toes in before you jump. There's A LOT to learn here about proper screening, very problematic members, scammers and potential sex trafficking.

There's multiple threads here regarding long distance travel, it's risks and why you largely shouldn't entertain it. Read up and stay safe. 🫶

• I'll offer a different perspective from @Rezz.....as I think "Don't do it. Period" is too extreme.
    I would suggest having video session/call first, to see exactly who this new client is, what energy they bring to the meeting, and what they had in mind for the travel. Second, I would offer for them to fly to you to cuddle first, to see what the connection is, how you get along, and to get a sense of intention for travel. I know of several pros and clients who have legitimate connections for travel cuddling that have worked out wonderfully, but only after initial sessions have taken place. "Out of the country" doesn't have to be that far.....Canadian cuddlers may be invited to travel to a state/city not that far away in the US.

There are quite a number of CC pros who list cities they like to travel to themselves, so one might assume that those pros would be open to travel at an invitation from a client as well.

It's not that simple, nor is it a binary.....there are reasons to be prudent, and reasons to be adventurous!

• @beaubliss maybe the adventurous part for a well seasoned pro, if they've been to the area before or have their own plans to travel, but a new pro being asked to travel, especially out of the country!?!? No way in hell. 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

• @beaubliss

I use to receive these messages frequently. I block and/or report them . There's a reason these members always end up banned sooner or later. They are either scammers or expecting alot more than cuddling.

Perhaps you're unaware, but there are predatory members here who deliberately target new/ inexperienced pros and enthusiasts with these exact messages. I bet my car that I have one in my inbox that will match hers verbatim.

Again WHY would anyone offer a complete stranger with no experience to speak of all expenses paid travel and accommodations? Take a moment to really think about that.

Suggesting she entertain this kind of proposal is detrimental to hers and anyone else's safety who may be reading this.

@Lisa123

Thank you! The OP had not been approved as a pro at the time of her posting, has no karma and no experience to speak of, yet. She has no reputation here and they are willing to risk hundreds of dollars to fly her to them?

Now that she's been approved I wish the mods would move this to the pros forum so she's not confused by the responses and thinks that these type of messages / proposals hold any real weight.

@Charlie_Bear can we have this moved to the pros forum please?

• Predators have learned to wave around big promises as it helps them find pros who are inexperienced and likely not to report them for pushing boundaries. Their goal is to get you into a situation where it's difficult to say no. There are some good people, too, but you really don't want to be wrong on that after landing in another state - or worse, a foreign country - with limited access to the legal system and ability to report sexual assault.

Don't travel for individual sessions. What some pros do is travel by themselves to new cities and book sessions in advance - this is the better way to do it.

• Girl, don't be doing that.

• Thank you everyone! I’ve talked to a lot more cuddlees in the last two weeks and am definitely getting better at reading personalities and possible situations.

The person offering me out of town is planning on being at a conference near me in Sept. Originally we’d meet there. The talk of me visiting away first I think was just him getting carried away.

I appreciate all the info and will not consider travel like that. There’s plenty of local for me here:)

• edited June 2023

I am not sure if I am allowed to say this or not, so if not, I apologize

Reported and reviewed. Removed most of the comment as it could be taken the wrong way [Charlie_Bear]

• [Deleted User]BaldRed (deleted user)

What about in the states?,,, I travel a lot and most of the time I stay in nice beach front hotels. who wanna come!!… 🤗🫣……