Benefits of cuddling

It is such fun to see how selfcare could improve your mental fitness! I have decided to share some good benefits about the arts cuddling.
no needs to share my objective truth if you don't pay attention to comprehend it.

Comments

• *** Scientifically proven, medically, psychologically, and mentally speaking. cuddling is the best way to improve and rebuild your mental fitness. Let's start with the first ever cuddle we ever had since day one! As a newborn, baby, infant, cuddling plays 8 out the 10 of their health. and if you don't trust me, ask your Mother, Father or your doctor?
    * secondly, giving someone a good cuddling with a pure heart can ease the stress and help relieve the pain tri dimensionally. Thirdly, cuddling helps you with your heart ( like high blood pressure and reconstruct your cardiovascular .)
    * Don't trust me about my discussion! instead, I highly encourage you to start practicing the cuddle techniques with your close skin, and research about it. Then you can thank you later!!! * <3 ****

• edited May 2023

Moved to Pro Requests.