The New Bon** Thread

edited May 2023 in General

As a mod once said, "A free space should be reserved for Boner threads, but not the center. They can pop up randomly anywhere."

But no this is NOT the thread you think it is. I call this The New Bonus Thread. The title above to the thread is just for marketing purposes. Gotcha... So no need to close this thread since it is an innocent/funny thread only.

What is this thread for? It is a thought that came to mind after reading the I Demand Drama thread and the quoted part from a mod in that thread.

As I said this is an innocent/funny thread and silly is good too. Please tell us things that happened with your cuddlers that might fit the innocent/funny/silly category. Just in a fun story mood here.

Only thing that comes to mind with me is 2 things. As pros some might know that you might need to adjust your pay rate when booking with a client. For example one saw my regular price for a cuddle and if they wanted like a virtual one then it was cheaper and I needed to adjust it to the cheaper rate. Once I forgot to and gave him a price scare on accident lol so just apologized and said fixing would occur. Another time with one of my clients who didn't have a profile piture and it was a repeat session after a while since a lot of my clients travel. So basically the no picture profile got to me and I was trying to remember who I will be seeing again and thought I knew. Then someone of a completely different race that I had in mind opened the hotel room and he probably noticed the look on my face because he was like, "Hey. It's me so and so...". Lol. I'm like, "Oh yeah yeah I know I remember you..." Lol. So yeah just hit me that I remembered him wrong and was actually in the correct room lol

Your turn!

Comments

• Poops?

• @pmvines you have a poop story?

• I was with a cuddle partner on a river bank in a state park when we heard someone slowly approaching us through the tall grass from the direction of a hiking trail. It turned out that it wasn’t a person, it was these guys 😂

They got within about 3’ of us but when they realized we didn’t have any food they wandered off. We saw them again about an hour later near the parking lot where I had parked.

• @JohnR1972 Looks like The 3 Stooges with Shep. 😂🤣

• edited May 2023

Oh my first pro cuddler, ghosted me on the day of. Super silly, and super funsies! I'm assuming that's about par for the course for a place like this. Haven't tried reaching out to anyone else, as their are only about 3 active females amongst the hundreds of lonely men in my city of a measly 100,000

Reported and reviewed. Leaving intact but please do some self-reflection and consider that the behavior of others are not the problem here. [Charlie_Bear]

• @Amortentia all good stories start with a good poop

• @everythingsucks If you happen to actually have a cuddle session, treat the Pro with respect and kindness. You'll stand out amongst many others, and if you're lucky, you will now have a Regular that you'll find much easier to reschedule.

• @everythingsucks
    Perhaps read your own profile again and see if you can spot anything that may turn people off to wanting to cuddle. Also, how long ago did you message this pro that ghosted you?

• @Charlie_Bear

"Perhaps read your own profile again and see if you can spot anything that may turn people off to wanting to cuddle."

@everythingsucks Perhaps beginning with a name change?

• @JohnR1972 Oh m gee your story reminded me of another one I tried to forget. It was dark like 9pm and I was cuddling at a park and he goes...Is that a person sitting there staring at us or just a bush or something. We couldn't tell but it was the end of the session anyway so we ran out of there lol

• @pmvines and here I was thinking you had a good story like you were cuddling and you realized you had to poop or something lol

• @Amortentia no but I did come dangerously close to farting on the masseuse hand during a massage the other day , and today I totally crop dusted the good people at Waffle House .

• @BgstickTeddyBea @AllAboutSoul 😂😂

@Amortentia - That would be creepy!

• @JohnR1972 It was! It was dark and where this questionable thing was at was near where there's like big bushes and a rock by the bushes. All the bushes were like one color and the rock was its own color in the dark. Meaning we knew what was bushes and what was rock at least. Then by the rock was a super dark looking thing that was darker than the bushes and rock. He saw it first and asked if I knew what it was but I was like idk. If a person was sitting there then I think he was wearing a super dark outfit like as if he was gonna rob a bank or something. So yeah since we couldn't identify it we didn't approach and left the other way right away. I was there like a week later again and checked the spot (in daylight now with more people around) and just the main bushes and rocks were there and nothing in that mystery spot by the rock. So....must have moved then. :scream:

• @pmvines a dusting AGAIN? Those poor people 😂