How do you make your client happy when cuddling with 9 keys?

Be professional and self-conscious the whole time, and proper hygiene is a plus.
You don’t have to cuddle anyone with a negative attitude or unhygienic habits, ever.
You must ask permission and receive a verbal confirmation of "yes" before you touch anyone. (Be as specific in your request as you can.)
Respect yourself with both answers. If yes, say yes. And if you say no, say no.
You are more than welcome to change your mind if you feel uncomfortable.
Respect yourself and communicate with your client or customer.

Tears and laughter are both welcome.
Respect people’s privacy when sharing information about your services.
Keep your clients satisfied and tidy.

Comments

• @Kuddy1835 Pretty much straight forward stuff but …how do you keep your clients “tidy” ? 🤔

• Moving to Professional Cuddling forum.

• I thought this was about a client who had 9 keys on a key chain the way the title is written. I was about to say you don’t cuddle unless they remove the key chain because I don’t want to keep getting stabbed.

• BoomerSpooner, AHAHAHAHHA! Read it patiently.

• @OhioMike I think of keeping them "tidy' kind of like making sure I leave them as I found them.
    If I ran my fingers through their hair, I don't want them looking like they went through a tornado, or If I give them a backrub I am going to make sure to smooth out their shirt when they sit back up.
    We can't be 100% on top of everything, but we can do the little things that we know will make a small difference.

• @CosmicKitten,
    I thank you for sharing, and I appreciate the time you took to bring out your best way of doing things. I trust in the process and highly encourage you to do your best.

• @CosmicKitten ohhhhhh 🤔. I definitely have “tornado” hair 😂😂😂 🌪️