🌎✈️🚙 Jasmine & Tiger’s Travelogue 🐅🌍🚂

A Foreword:

It all started with a dream. I desired to travel more and see the world, as I always have enjoyed traveling whenever- and wherever I had the chance. I no longer wished to be cooped up in my condo after Covid, as so many others may be able to relate. Traveling and learning about a new place as I experience it is like reading a story and creating an adventure of my own!

I decided I would do this full time after I’d been working remotely part time for a while and realized- hey why not travel- as I could work from anywhere? I sold my condo on the east coast and decided I would do a 2 year adventure of traveling full time to see the world.

I’m now on my second year and decided to bring my mascot, Tiger along. I’ve always been passionate about travel ever since I went to Brazil when I was in high school on a 2 week long volunteer trip- we stayed in the jungle and slept in hammocks for part of the time- so fun!

I’ll be taking pictures of our different travels along the way, and might post a picture of a certain landmark and have you guess what city or state it’s in- so yes, I will be playing off of the theme, Where’s Waldo; it will be Where’s Jasmine and her mascot?

My mascot is coming along to keep me company. He is non binary. And so sometimes I may refer to Tiger as she and sometimes as a he. As there can be both masculine and feminine traits. Tiger is my companion along this journey.

Where have we been, you ask…?

Some places I’ve already been include Dallas, Houston, and Austin Texas. Am a foodie so loved the food trucks there!

I’ve visited and stayed along the east coast- love the city, the Jersey shore, as well as Philadelphia, but other parts of Pennsylvania are very beautiful and worth visiting too! Boston is a favorite city of mine as well.

I’ve visited Nashville and Atlanta as well as Chattanooga- great city to explore that’s off the beaten path! North Carolina is a great state with lots of variety and as I enjoy nature- there’s lot to explore there too.

What I love about traveling to all the different places is that there’s something unique about each one. So I don’t have a favorite as I enjoy different places in different ways- and always enjoy visiting a new place. There’s still some states on my bucket list, after all! And this is a good way to decide where I’ll settle down and get a home of my own.

Now West Virginia is calling me- so we shall see…!

Though I stay mainly on the east coast, I visit the Midwest on occasion and do get to the west coast now and then as well, as I have family out there. I very much enjoy the beauty of the west coast and love the ocean. I love skiing so very much enjoyed spending time in Colorado and Vermont.

This will be a travelogue with both real elements as well as fantasy elements. As a literary major, I’ll include shout outs or references to other literary works so it will be like another “Where’s Waldo” esque theme within the story too. And you can figure out some of my favorite novels or stories that way. As well as new ones I might be reading! Hence the phrase on my new travel journal pictured above-if you can see the lettering- to record my next year of travel.

So when you see my location switch frequently, that is why- I’ll be traveling across the United States- and may go overseas as well! As I work out where the cuddle road will take me next, I will change my location to reflect that. So it might be where I’m planning a trip soon or where I’ll be going in the next couple of weeks! This will allow others to reach out to me if they see me pop up in their area. And I’ll share more along the way how I travel- one way I’ve done this is I have a flight pass which allows me to fly fairly unlimited with a nominal fee per flight to major cities with the exception of some blackout dates.

I’ll be open to meeting other pros and cuddlers along my travels. And will pick up some cuddles along the way, as this, along with the profits from the sale of my condo, allows me to be able to travel. And I hope to encourage others along the way, as we build/establish more of the cuddle community in a post Covid world where even though we were increasingly isolated, we can now appreciate and enjoy in person gatherings- and cuddles so much more so!

And that’s part of what I’m investing in- as community and being part of a group and developing those interactions and human relationships can be very bonding, healing and contribute to our health long term- and even help us have a longer life!

And who doesn’t want the elixir of living longer? Certainly Tiger does- as he strives to find the fountain of youth- or the Holy Grail. Either one- we shall see how the story develops- as it will literally be a choose your own adventure style- remember those stories where you could choose which action to take- and then turn the page to see what would happen next…?! That’s what this will be like- so open the book, turn the page…and join the journey…!

Comments