What makes you happy??

I wanna hear what makes you smile :)

Comments

• Overcoming difficult tasks, good food, fun times with friends, helping others, attention from the opposite sex, nice drive with good music, doing well at work, obviously cuddles, coffee and tea. I guess there’s a lot to appreciate!

• Thus morning my server was singing along to Borderline by Madonna and me and another random customer sang out loud with her !

• That would have been right down my alley @pmvines.

• Having a nice cuddle, if no cuddle then playing with my tractor.
    Here I am trying out a new attachment, a tree puller, working great

• edited June 2023

Traveling and meeting new people.

• Pretending the title of this thread is "What do you consider wasteful things you do?" and reading through the comments...

It's the small things, you know.

• [Deleted User]Goda (deleted user)

Forest walking and camping for me

• These two dorks!

• Sleeping

• Small gestures that shows someone cares, a friend sending me a cashapp to tell me to treat myself (but that also makes me cry), reading my web comics or a good book (but I also sometimes cry to), a good conversation with a friend asking about stuff I enjoy, relaxing massage, excellent cuddles...

I wrote these down but now they feel empty. 😩 Somedays are rough but I hope we all find a reason to smile just a bit.

• [Deleted User]Anita07 (deleted user)

@HumbleBaron same here😂😂😂. As long as i can pay my bills and go shopping, I’m happy. Food also makes me happy.

• A beautiful smile, a warm hug and a reassuring word

• MUSIC. I'm going to 3 concerts in the next 3 weeks!!!!!!!!! The first one is this Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Nitrous Oxide

• Museum hopping, travel, learning, eating delicious food, going to comedy clubs, theaters, etc.