I'm New to Cudlle Comfort, BUT NOT TO CUDDLING- Introdcution Of Myself

My name is Corinne Pulliam, and I am a Touch Direct Contact Therapy (TDCT) practitioner and a general life mentoring counselor. I am also a trained professional Cuddler at Cuddlist and Cuddle Sanctuary. As a professional Cuddler, I have a profound appreciation for human connection. I incorporate TDCT techniques into my Cuddle Therapy sessions, as touch is a potent tool for healing and connection. I am thrilled to share this belief with you, whether you seek a secure space to relax and unwind or desire a warm embrace.

Welcome to my profile. My name is Corinne Pulliam, and I am a Touch Direct Contact Therapy (TDCT) practitioner and a general life mentoring counselor. I am also a trained professional Cuddler at Cuddlist and Cuddle Sanctuary. As a professional Cuddler, I have a profound appreciation for human connection. I incorporate TDCT techniques into all of my Cuddle Therapy sessions, as touch is a potent tool for healing and connection. I am thrilled to share this belief with you, whether you seek a secure space to relax and unwind or desire a warm embrace.

TDCT:

TDCT is a form of therapy that employs physical touch to promote healing and connection. It can be particularly beneficial during a Cuddle Therapy Session, as it allows clients to experience the healing power of touch in a safe and supportive environment. During a TDCT session, the practitioner uses touch to help the client connect with their emotions and physical sensations. This can involve gentle holding, stroking, or rocking and is always done with the client’s consent and comfort. The practitioner may also use verbal cues or guided imagery to help the client connect with their body and emotions.

BENEFITS OF TDCT:

TDCT can be especially helpful for clients who have experienced trauma or have difficulty connecting with their emotions. Touch can help regulate the nervous system and promote feelings of safety and comfort, essential for healing. TDCT can also help clients develop self-awareness and self-compassion, which are crucial for building resilience and coping with stress.

PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND:

My journey in the medical field began in 2008, and since then, I have developed a deep passion for mental and emotional health. My area of expertise lies in Touch Direct Contact Therapy, which I find incredibly fulfilling. I hold a degree in Social Services and have worked with diverse clients and companies, both inpatient and outpatient settings, helping them achieve their full potential. I am always eager to take on new challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth.

COLLEGES ATTENDED:

Career Institute of Technology, Grand Canyon University, Northampton Community College, Penn State University, Curtain University (Australia), The Institute of Continuing Education at the University of Cambridge (United Kingdom), and other accredited and non-accredited online courses and curriculums.

PERSONAL INTERESTS:

In my leisure time, I indulge in all things Disney, enjoy cosplay (I posted several cosplay outfits in my profile photos to share with you), love to go for long drives, and cherish spending quality time with my loved ones. I am also actively involved in creating a Find A Friend Friday program, which I hope to launch soon. Giving back to the community and positively impacting the world is a core value.

AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE:

Everyone deserves access to quality healthcare, regardless of their financial situation. It is unfair that some people are denied care simply because they cannot afford it. That is why I have made it my mission to provide affordable and accessible emotional healthcare to those who most need it. You can read more about myself and my Emotional Health Clinic, Positive Peer Mentoring, at www.PositivePeerMentoring.com.

WHERE IN-CALL SESSIONS TAKE PLACE:

Sessions take place at Positive Peer Mentoring (PPM), which is located in Sunbury, PA. PPM is a handicapped-accessible Safe Space Emotional Health Clinic that provides a safe and inclusive environment for patients who may feel marginalized or discriminated against in traditional healthcare settings. Patients who belong to marginalized communities, such as the LGBTQ+ community, people of color, and individuals with disabilities, can feel comfortable seeking care at Safe Space clinics. These clinics offer a welcoming and non-judgmental space where patients can receive TDCT and Cuddle Therapy without fear of discrimination or mistreatment.

You will see a waiting room full of blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals when you come in. You can choose which you would like to use during your session. There are no limits; determine what feels suitable for you. The waiting room has snacks and hot and cold beverages; please help yourself.

There are chairs in the waiting room; if you prefer to use the waiting room for your session instead of the office space, that is fine. I can lock the door so no other people can accidentally walk into the waiting room, and you will remain safe.

If you choose the office space, a glider chair, and a couch can lay in a bed (think futon). You can also use the floor for your session if you like.

I have a shower and bathroom to the side of the main office space if you want to freshen up before or after your session.

**Just so you know, all windows are covered with black-out, noise-reduction curtains to help you have a more relaxing visit.

SANITATION AND CLEANING THE SPACE BETWEEN CLIENTS:

Sheets are changed after each client. Some individuals will help me change sheets after their session (however, this is not required). I put pillows that do not have removable pillowcases in a laundry basket, and they get washed once a week. Stuffed animals get sprayed with sanitation spray and sit for 48 hours before being able to be used again.

Our professional cleaning company comes in twice a month to do a deep cleaning and sanitize the entire office space.

APPROACH TO TDCT AND CUDDLING:

As a TDCT Practitioner and trained Cuddler, touch is a basic human need, and I am committed to helping my clients feel seen, heard, and valued. During a session with me, you can expect a warm, nurturing environment where you can explore your own needs and boundaries. I am skilled at reading body language and creating a space where you can feel safe and supported. I always prioritize your comfort and consent.

CONSENT AND BOUNDARIES:

Consent is a crucial aspect of any TDCT and Cuddle Therapy sessions. It means that both the client (you) and the Cuddler (me) have agreed to the type and level of touch that will occur during the session. Consent is necessary because it ensures the client feels safe and comfortable throughout the session and helps establish clear boundaries and expectations.

Clear boundaries are essential to a positive and safe experience. During a session with me, you can expect a safe, non-judgmental space where you can explore your own needs and boundaries. However, there are certain types of touch that I do not offer, specifically any contact that is sexual. I am committed to creating a space where you can feel safe and supported, and I am always attuned to your comfort and consent.

CONCLUSION:

If you want a safe, nurturing space to explore the healing power of touch, I would love to hear from you.

Please feel free to contact me through the Cuddlist website, or if you would like to learn more about me and what I provide as a Touch Direct Contact Therapy practitioner within the Cuddlist community, please visit my website at PositivePeerMentoring.com.

I look forward to connecting with you and supporting your journey toward greater connection and healing.

Love and gentle hugs,

Mrs. Pullaim

Comments