Tattoos and piercings?

Do you have any? Does it make a difference to you if the person you cuddle with has them? I had a client tell me that it's a sin in his religion for people to have tattoos lol 👀 Now I'm wondering if I should give my clients a heads up before hand so they're not caught off guard 😆 I have a fantasy theme sleeve

Comments

• No and no. I might get a tattoo one day.

I would suggest that you include that lovely photo or a similar one in your profile, so that people can see clearly that you have them.

• No and no. Wouldn't matter to me.

• That's a good idea, thank you.

• Everyone is pretty accepting of tattoos these days. I don't think you'd have to say anything. You'd probably want to mention piercings that could interfere with cuddling. Your tattoos are sick btw I love the dragon

• Interesting. I've never thought to mention them. I don't have many, but the ones I have are fairly noticeable. No one's ever mentioned them. What religion? Any idea? LOVE how yours look!!

• Thank you blue fish

• Thanks @cuddle_bug88 , I believe he was christian. I'm pagan and some of my tattoos reflect that. But I think he found tattoos evil in general, not just spiritual tattoos.

• I may not look the type, but I have lots of ink.

• I love art and tattoos and piercings are the embodiment of living art

• If my 1 current tattoo (a memorial for my mother on my foot) or my multiple ear piercings are going to be a deal breaker for someone, there's probably bigger issues afoot.

What I do with my body has absolutely zero impact on my ability to give and receive amazing cuddles. At most, if like my glasses occasionally do my earrings get in the way, I'll take them off/out or adjust positions. No big deal.

I don't care if my cuddle partners have body art - that is their choice. I usually appreciate it and it's a great conversation topic if they like to talk while cuddling.

• I just wasn't sure if it might be different for people if someone has an entire sleeve. I mean most people have a few these days but it seems there's some people out there who get judgey if you have more than a few. I have no regrets though, I love my sleeve 🥰

• Would love to see everyone's tattoos too if anyone wants to share pics here 🙂

• edited June 2023

@RebeccaKe that is absolutely beautiful!

I have over a dozen smaller tattoos I've had planned out for years, but timing and finances or health just haven't worked in my favor 🤦

I need to get mine touched up because it's faded and a bit blurry now.

It reads "Can the child within my heart rise above?", lyrics from one of her favorite Fleetwood Mac songs.

• edited June 2023

I had a sessions (not cuddling) with a person that had a lot of tatoos, but it wasnt that that was interesting. The interesting part was the texture. Somehow parts of the tatoos was, I think the word is embossed, so it was raised above the epidermis. This was the first I had ever seen this type of tatoo. This person kept scheduling me somehow. Anyways, you could feel without looking what the image was.

I had co-workers tatoo photos of their loved ones who passed away.

I worked with a person with a rather beautiful tatoo like nature all over the back. I wonder after some years will it become a blurry drawing?

• Aww, love Fleetwood Mac 😍

• Unless his religion forbids OTHER PEOPLE from getting tattoos, he shouldn’t worry about yours!

• edited June 2023

Yes, I have a few and no, it doesn't matter if
    my cuddle partner does. After all, isn't the premise behind this site, acceptance?
    Rock your ink as you will because people will always have opinions. 👍

• Nope, no tats or piercings here. Lolol Just not my thang, but not to worry, my beautiful daughter has my share well-covered. Lolol (My X had a tat from his military days and I did kinda date a guy who was pretty much covered in tats. Definitely not anti-tat.)

• I didn't get my 1st until I was in my 40s and it is very special to me. It's the first 2 lines of a lullaby. Each of my kids has another 2 lines which completes the verse. They asked me to write it out, so they are all in my handwriting.
    My 2nd was done matching with one of my dearest friends. It is a bee 🐝 and we got it on our bee-hinds 😆 I call mine my "bum"ble bee although it is not a fluffy bumblebee. It is about the size of a half dollar, but severely cropped due to location. I know what my next will be, just not sure when yet.

• Oooh, we both have bees! @Lisa123 🐝

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

It always seems so friendly when people I barely know show me their bums… er, fuzzy bugs, erm… tattoos of bees.

🙃

• Here's several of mine. Not the best pics. Out on a boat right now

• edited June 2023

Beautiful tattoos! I love them and I have 3 small ones.
    This one is Poke and Stick done by my future daughter in law when I was in Seoul. It’s my favorite and I want another.

• I don’t have any but I do not mind them at all on cuddle partners.

• Loving all these tattoos 😍

• I have never done clinical research on tatoos and immunology but heard a rumor that tatoos may make your immune system more active...

• @cuddlefaery where is your bee?

• Rebeccake I don’t care whether or not you have tattoos you have really nice looking pictures. If I had a chance I’d really love to cuddle you and by the way you have really nice looking tattoos.

• Aww too bad you're so far away @MGKelly63

• I have a bee too!!