Let’s talk Disney!

edited June 2023 in General

One of my favorite attractions at Disneyland has always been the enchanted Tiki room. I can’t really explain it, but every time I was inside, I would be singing along with the birds, and then like near the end when they had like the storm, and it got all dark every time I thought there .would be like a thunderstorm outside when I was going to walk out the door lol

Tell me your favorite Disney attractions, and or experiences!

Comments

• I love Disney. Space mountain is my favorite. I love all theme parks.I wonder if a cuddler would like to join me 🤔

• edited June 2023

Oh man, I would hella go to Disneyland with a cuddle partner! I haven't been back in over 10 years so the nostalgia is hitting me hard. I'm a big Disney nerd (hazard of being a dance teacher lol) , though mostly for stuff pre 2010 😂 I debated auditioning for Disney World like a lot of my college classmates, but with my height there's very few parts I could play besides those in the full fur suits 🥵 no thanks! (Only Lady Tremaine and some of the other evil queen parts are allowed to be over like 5'6", and you have to look a certain age and be a certain weight which I now don't fit) Maybe someday I'll be a party princess or something before I finally start looking my age haha

I don't know that I could pick just ONE favorite. I loved Splash Mountain as a kid before I knew how terrible it was. Space Mountain was the first roller coaster I was able to ride with my fear of heights because I couldn't see how high I was, so I rode it over and over lol. I remember really loving Soaring Over California - smelling the orange trees and getting to experience hang gliding, something I'd probably never have the guts to actually do.

Mostly I just loved the atmosphere, walking around and seeing all the happy kids and magical colorful stuff. When I'd go with my dance company in high school for competitions, we'd all dress alike and wear tiaras and everyone would want pictures with the "princesses" - it was so much fun! I've always wanted to Disney bound as an adult, just haven't been back enough.

• @cuddlefaery those are some beautiful memories! Soaring over California is an amazing experience! I enjoyed that one too!

• I'm actually looking for a cuddler in the Orlando or Tampa area to go to Halloween horror nights with in October. All paid for.

• @jay350 that’s an amazing invitation! I would be surprised if you don’t find someone!

• @jay350 I'm sure you'll find the perfect someone 😊 my first trips to Disneyland were at Halloween and I loved it - less crowded, everyone was allowed to dress up (not just the kids), and all the extra themed stuff made it extra special! Plus it was less hot haha.

• I hope so. Any cuddlers on here just shoot me up a message 😉

• I've never been, I had a deprived childhood! 🤣

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited June 2023

I am an October baby so I gravitate towards anything spooky, so for me that would be the Haunted Mansion ride! I also love visiting during the winter holiday when they change the attraction to fit in theme with the Nightmare Before Christmas movie. So much fun!

• I used to love going to Disneyland when I was a kid . . . back in the days of limited admission and ticket books. You only had two or three E tickets, so you had to choose your rides carefully.

As I get older, the wall-to-wall crowds are no longer worth it to me. But more power to those of you who still enjoy going there - have fun!

• I have never been, though I did make it to Legoland once with my son.😊