I love cuddling while its raining outside.

Do you prefer deep talks or watching a movie during cuddling>?

Comments

• Either one, though I have a hard time starting and leading a conversation, so perhaps talking if they prompt me, otherwise movie or silence.

• Hmm...what would be your go to movie?

• I prefer talking vs watching a movie bc I’ve found some ppl get so immersed into the movie or show that I end up feeling more alone with them there.

• @snuggzz great point. I understand that completely. Are you a conversation starter or do you prefer the person to lead?

• I can't think of a go to movie lol. I've only had something playing a few times during cuddling. Once I think was moon knight on disney plus then another time was a horror netflix show picked by the other person, and then I think Gotham before it was removed from netflix.

• @Kellyshir Either one works for me. I don’t mind taking the lead in conversations or letting them. Sometimes I do just like to cuddle in silence and be in the moment but with some music in the background. Just depends in the vibe.

How about you?

• Cuddling on a rainy morning or afternoon are my very favorite.
    Living in Texas where it’s brutally hot in the summer, I’m always wishing for rainy (not torrential) days

• @snuggzz yes, it always depend on the vibe. I am a sucker for being led in conversations because almost always I feel I am the leader in them lol. So when someone wants to start it I feel a since of relief.haha

• @carrieanne I’m in San Antonio and it’s 102° with thunderstorms. Hot and rainy. I want to die. Lol

• @carrieanne yesss & ugh, I've been yearning to move to Texas. I'm in Philly & rain has been on the forecast for the rest of the week.

• @snuggzz i feel your pain! Every summer I wonder why I live here. But then I remember in the winter!
    We had a downpour today for about an hour. Then the hot sun was back immediately, more humid than ever!
    Waiting for October!

• @Kellyshir
    There’s a lot to love about Dallas and especially winter. But summer can be tough. I actually love winter and miss snow but not to the extreme.

• Yes, even better if you have a metal roof.
    I have a sound machine at home and one in both of my RVs, that way I never forget to put it in the even.
    I also have my WI-Fi tv on a Utube channel with rain or creek sounds.

• edited June 2023

Talking is fine, silence is good too.

• Pull up a big cozy chair next to the window and watch the rain whilst cuddling. Maybe we can have a conversation about why we like it so much. :-D

• edited June 2023

Usually talking but once we watched a Disney movie and it was really nice friend hang out vibes! So maybe if your gona watch a movie have it be a feel good movie youv both seen so you don't have to play super close attention to.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

The Princess Bride could be fun, until I was compelled to re-enact THE sword fight scene, and ended up breaking someone’s coffee table…

• Oh my gosh, I had an awesome cuddle outdoors in a thunderstorm, last night! Definitely a memorable experience. Talk about atmosphere! ⛈️

As for movie cuddles vs. deep talk cuddles, I always prefer the latter, as my top Love Language is Quality Time.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I'd worry about a person if they DIDN'T act out THE sword fight!!!

• And yes, there is NOTHING better than rain on a metal roof, now I'm missing our old farm.

• @sillysassy, @safensecure4u2 and I certainly love our rainy cuddles, as long as we're not IN THE RAIN.

• I can get bored watching a movie. I don't get bored having a conversation.

• [Deleted User]MrAdmirer (deleted user)

Rainy days are the best days to be lazy. Add cuddling to that and it’s the perfect day

• Says everybody

• The thunderstorms in Colorado last couple days definitely adds to my cuddling excitement and experience lol 😆

• @MissAdventurous - I hear that concert goers at Red Rocks were injured by golf ball sized hail. Some had to be taken to the hospital.

• @Mike403 oh no 😮😮 that's awful for the concert goers. Sorry to hear there were injuries.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

@Mike403

Yeah, in Colorado Springs the hail is a serious concern when it happens.