Being yourself

Dont let anyone try to change you . Life is about being yourself and being proud of it . If people try to shut you down , just make fun of them!!!

Comments

• weird flex but ok

• @MrAdmirer - I'm not sure what he's flexing. It's just an inspirational quote.

• @Mike403 I guess you are as unfamiliar with the meme as I am with that inspirational quote. And does the inspirational quote REALLY advise you to make fun of other people?

• @MrAdmirer - I laugh at anyone who tries to change me.

• Being yourself and doing whatever is overrated - respecting boundaries and consent is not.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

I’ve been myself.

Honestly, it’s overrated.

• @CharlesInWI 😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Yes. Always respect boundaries of the person you are with. Otherwise be yourself.. Don't paint a fake picture of what you think somebody wants you to be.

• edited June 2023

I will always be myself, unless I'm Batman of course. Then I'll always choose to be Batman!

😉🦇

• I am very stubborn and nobody is going to change me…which sucks because there are things about myself I would really love to change but just can’t seem to do. I do make fun of myself quite a bit though.

• I do too . I need a filter

• I am always myself, however with that also comes the knowledge that I'm not everyone's cup of tea and I'm prone to being kinda dickish at times. But I love all of myself and know that the the good certainly outweighs the bad .

• @pmvines Hugs.

I have absolutely no filter so I have to be myself and accept the consequences.

• Though I can not change the world we're living in, I can always change myself. - Helloween

All in all, I think I've been doing a wonderful job of changing myself. :)