"Identity Roulette: Who are you?

In a world where name tags vanish and wandering souls roam, we find ourselves amidst the extraordinary theater of the 'Identity Guessing Game.' Cuddle Buddies we may find ourselves in the never-ending tango of self-discovery, relentlessly pursuing the answer to that age-old question: 'Who am I?' Armed with puzzled expressions and endearing bewilderment, many of us unfortunately stumble through life's maze, leaving behind traces of self-made characters and intruders. After
our elusive identities play a whimsical game of hide-and-seek.

Comments

• From the title of the post, I expected this to be about DID/OSDD.

• I am HAL 2000. Would you like to play a game of chess, Dave?

• @Unscented_Lemon Hi, just a convo thanks for the comment have a great day

• @teddybear888 Hi, Dave nice to meet ya hope you're having a great day. I never played chess but seems fun.

• @Cuddlebaby01 what an insightful post! I love it!!

After our elusive identities play a whimsical game of hide-and-seek.

I can relate to this. A LOT. I spent quite a few years feeling like I was the one who just couldn't find the "right path" like everyone else. I love how he spoke to the fact that we each have things we are scared to show but once we are willing to be vulnerable and just be our true selves, we see everyone is on the journey. EVERY ONE.

A friend of mine shared this beautiful writing that was read at a funeral. We tend to think "When I get to the _____________ it will all finally make sense and fall into place." but in fact... there is no one THING that makes our lives complete or fulfilled. It is all of things along the way. The beauty of being present (and this includes showing our vulnerable self) for each of them is a gift that is sometimes hard to attain.

Thank you for sharing the video and encouraging the community to be ok with sharing who they really are. I hope everyone finds CC to be a place of acceptance and ZERO judgment. 🦋🌼😊

• Now that I am officially “over the hill” as the old cliche goes, I’ve realized that I’m not really anything special. I’m just an average guy with an average life, divorced but not broken, just trying to be the best role model and dad I can be to my kids given the circumstances. And I’m ok with that.

• edited June 2023

My filter doesn’t exist so… I’m me? Idk, I’m fairly good with it these days too. We all have insecurities. I’m pretty open about mine. I know that’s not for everyone.

• edited June 2023

"I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!"

Oh, and one of my other sci-fi/fantasy favorites:

"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

• Currently I am someone who wishes I could snap my fingers and eliminate every ruZZian military person and decision maker after watching this. ruZZia's daily crimes against humanity disgusts me so much.

• edited June 2023

@sillysassy You are so awesome thank you for your comment and encouragement and insight to the community