[What earns someone a timeout around here]?

edited June 2023 in General

Reported and reviewed. Changed the title and removed an image. I already hid another post. This is inappropriate and your repeated posts have earned you a timeout. [Charlie_Bear]

Comments

• Inappropriate and flagged

• edited June 2023

Not crazy about body attraction being picked apart on this site with men or with women. There are far too many people with self image and self esteem issues plus it makes the platonic spirit of the site a bit blurry

• edited June 2023

@josebonita
    Weren't you just in my inbox with some pathetic shirtless selfie?
    Edit
    Yep, same guy.

• These kind of posts are not appropriate for a platonic site.

• edited June 2023

@Rezz
    Checking reports now.

• @Charlie_Bear

Thank you! I know I'm not the only one he's pestering with this nonsense. 🤣

• @Charlie_Bear - Do the mods have to wash their eyes with bleach every day after seeing some of the crap on here?

• I guess the TC found out rather quickly.

• @Mike403
    Fortunately my eyes wash themselves because some of these reports hit very hard and I am a pretty emotional person 🫠

But yes I also keep plenty of eye bleach nearby as it is very much needed.

• @Charlie_Bear - After looking at the 200th d*ck pic, I think I'd need thearpy.

• I love the people who not only don't fill out their About Me section, but don't even bother putting their favorite movies, or if they have pets. Such a red flag if you aren't even willing to take two seconds to talk about your pets. Obviously not here for platonic reasons. 🤣 goes to cuddle my doggie and tell him he's the handsomest boy

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I volunteer to remove scary photos

• Dang! Late to the party again and missed out on the fun -:)

All joking aside, great work @Charlie_Bear for staying ahead of the loonies. Thank you!

• @Charlie_Bear - Do you notify the OP if you move their post offline? I'm kinda curious if he just thought it didn't post correctly for some reason and tried again.

• edited June 2023

@Mike403
    Not always. In this case I didn't. I didn't issue a long timeout, and it was only for the forums.

Edit: if you look at Rezz’s first comment, and then assume many people received the same, and then consider the image that was uploaded…I suspect anyone that responded was going to receive the same type of message as @Rezz had.

• @Charlie_Bear - oh I know. Not making excuses for anyone. Human behavior just confuses me sometimes..such as why somebody would post the exact same thing that got removed by a mod unless he was deliberately trolling.

• @Mike403 Glad you asked this question. I was also curious.

• edited June 2023

Going with the updated title, other things that will earn a time out -

• Repeatedly sending your phone number before a booking proposal has been sent and confirmed, after you've been warned about it before, sometimes just days before.

• Profile bio plagiarism (report these with link of profile they stole it from). Someone recently had their profile cleared (& warned) and then plagiarized the same profile the day they returned. That earned them a ban.

• Uploading the same photos that just got removed by a moderator (3 inappropriate photo warnings in one day?)

Length of timeout depends on severity, warning history, and account history. I'd guess 1 in 30-40 warnings come with a timeout. So not that often?

• Trying to be a pro in enthusiast clothing

Personal attacks in the forum

Sending nudes

Flagging a post and then flagging it again even if it was to clarify something—yes reporting a post can earn you a time out if you get the wrong mod on duty

• Sending nudes = timeout?

That should be a permanent ban on their first offense.

• edited June 2023

Yes, it’s a permanent timeout.

• But will I ever be timed out for posting about my poops 🤔

• @pmvines funny enough, you were reported for your poop posts once lol

• the male species

• That's number 2

• edited June 2023

• @Shake49 Shhhhhhh! 😂

I think @pmvines and his poops 💩 aren’t they really just a fecal matter between him and the mods ?? 🤣

• @Shake49 Oh I believe it

• I cannot tell a lie i am so disappointed i missed these posts. I am so amazed at what people say i. Here sometimes.