Why are they requesting sex, when this is supposed to be a platonic site

[Deleted User]cocokaipie (deleted user)

New to this site please inform me

Comments

• Cancel the session and report them. People requesting non-platonic activities are banned very quickly.

• @cocokai, please report them or else they will keep preying on other people. As Mike403 say, they get banned pretty quickly once moderators jump in.

• Always take payment up front before the session begins so if a client pushes boundaries, you don't have to choose between your safety and getting paid. Just walk out with the money and don't forget to report them.

• Yes, always Block and Report them. Do not give them the benefit of the doubt, it's never worth it. There is a constant supply of new ones, so sadly one of the costs of being a professional cuddler is being on the receiving end of such things. Some are creeps, some are idiots, and some have been misinformed as to the nature of the site. Some don't know what the word 'platonic' means.

Have a look at the sticky topics at the top of this board, starting with the first post in each case. There is a lot of useful advice there.

• “New ones” often aren’t new to the site, many get banned and come in under a new name. They love to target the new cuddlers, who don’t know them. Yet.

• @AllAboutSoul

What you said is so accurate, I have experienced clients get banned and then try to book with me after getting banned under a new profile and no picture. It is exactly why I always request a pic of someone before agreeing to cuddle so I can make sure they are not someone who is knowingly violating rules and pro’s safety because they have a new account that wasn’t caught and banned yet.

Of course I already blocked/reported them, but it was a real eye opener the first time I was “re-approached” by a person whose original account was permanently banned.

~ Wishing Everyone Safe & Happy Cuddles ~