New here 🤯

Hey lovely people , I was wondering how do I engage in meeting new clients ?

Comments

• Good question. They’ll probably move this to the pro forum but basically when someone views your profile that’s considered interest and you can message them. If they haven’t you can’t. Hope that helps!

• I think just what your doing. Your profile looks good, great pictures. And priced reasonable. I would book if I was in the area.

• edited July 2023

I usually visit everyone's profile who visits my profile. Viewing profiles of people in your area may be a good way for you to get more visitors to your profile.

• Welcome @koreakorea. Read the sticky topics at the top of the Professional Cuddling board, starting with the first post in each case. There is one that specifically answers your question.

• @koreakorea moved to professional cuddling section. Good luck to you!

• Ok so I’m new here, and I’m kinda pick up as I go, so do I choose the pricing I want? And how will I go about that, do I do it before or after, and do I do cash or Cash app ?

• edited July 2023

@Buttercup19 , I will be tagging you in the Pros Only forums. It looks like you still have not been approved to be a pro yet on this site, so be aware of that. Once you're approved, check out the links attached to that forums I tagged you in since you will be allowed access to it. In the meantime, you are not allowed to charge folks yet.

I 100% recommend reading about red flags and be familiar with banned users/their faces since unfortunately predators use this site and coerce women into sexual acts.

• @Buttercup19 there is a LOT more to professional cuddling than meets the eye. Do not rush into it - you may do harm to yourself or others.

Start by reading the sticky topics at the top of the Professional Cuddling board, beginning with the first post in each thread.