Favorite summer activities šŸ‰

Hi friends! šŸ„° Since we are in the middle of summer this topic has me curious, what are your favorite things to do in the summer? I know many people in other states are experiencing record-high temperatures, how are you beating the heat?

My general favorite activities in the summer consist of outdoor activities such as camping, swimming, kayaking, floating. I'm such a water baby, I spend most of my free time by the water, that happens to be my most enjoyed remedy to a heat wave! In regard to cuddling, I enjoy meeting up in a nice shady park and cuddling up in a hammock.

How do you like to enjoy cuddles in the summer?

Comments

• I like walking in the neighborhood and while I don't have the time recently, biking and swimming are great.

• I used to love doing outdoor activities like hiking, camping, swimming in the river, etc. more, but my health has gotten in the way of me enjoying much of that the past few years even without the pandemic.

Now I really enjoy great AC for cuddles šŸ˜‚ I haven't done it yet, but I imagine a day in the pool would be a fun way to cuddle as well.

I'm hoping to make it out to the ocean and/or up north to the redwoods where it's cooler at some point as well - much easier to enjoy the outdoors when it's 80F instead of 105F šŸ˜…

• Some places are way too hot to be outside, even by the water. In front of the AC is a great place to be!

• Got be swimming. The lake is preferred but a pool will suffice. I'll bring the beverages. Swimming at night is particularly fun.

• Watching fireflies.

• If Iā€™m outside, yes to the pool. Our local one has two giants water slides and I love to race down those.