Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• Hi Everyone ! I'm a Cuddle Pro in the Jacksonville/ Saint Augustine Area.

I'm Available to Host or in Public anytime Tuesdays -Saturdays ?

• Hello gentle folks!

I am available for cuddles in Tampa area! I can host from the morning to afternoon, afterwards I would prefer I go to you or we can discuss other arrangements! If anyone is interested to contact me!!

Have a peaceful day!

• @catwiskers - Hi and welcome to the Tampa Bay area!

• I'm a pro cuddler and a few people I have saw said it's hard to find a cuddle in central Florida or they don't respond

• @ZenChrissy - I heard the same thing. It's my experience that it's very rare that anyone from Florida participates on the forum. I've also sent messages to guys in my area and have gotten extremely few responses.

• edited March 2018

And for the record I can personally say @BlueIris is awesome so if you are in the area go see her ?

• @pmvines - Remind me to hire you as my publicist. Big hugs!!!

• I’m in Ft. Myers @ FGCU, female, 32, and am willing to cuddle with any man at this point. Hit me up if you need serious some snuggle time. I’m literally dehydrated for it.

• [Deleted User]ac96 (deleted user)

I've been wanting to cuddle for weeks now, I'm in the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area! Hmu!

• Hey! I live in Tampa, specifically Temple Terrace area near USF.

• I'm not in Florida but I'm just over the line in Georgia above Tallahassee.

• Hello! =) Visiting south beach from 04/09-04/13. Anyone interested in cuddling? Message me for appointment. I can host/Visit.

See you <3

• Summer special price: now $65 an hour. See my profile page for details.

• Hello everybody new guy here anybody in the Seminole County area look in the cuddle and chill out I'm easy going and a little fun also take care hope to hear from some Central Florida people

• edited April 2018

Anyone in my area? Anna Maria Island has some primo cuddling locations! <3

• Looking for a female professional Cuddler in Sarasota, Florida.

• Anyone in the fort Myers/Cape Coral area? :)

• Hi Everyone ! I'm a Cuddle Pro new to the Jacksonville/ Saint Augustine Area. <3

• Hi. I'm in Gainesville FL. I'm pretty new to this so forgive me if I'm doing this wrong. But, if any women in my area would like to cuddle, feel free to say "hi", back.

• I'm here in Jacksonville Fl....home of pit bulls, alligators and high crime...I know... it sounds amazing <3 The cherry on the cake is...well... I'm here lol. Let's chat =)

• I'm going to be in Orlando from June 24-30! Would love to set something up if it's close :-)

• [Deleted User]dlove (deleted user)

I’m in fort Walton beach area

• Hey I'm Mina and I'm a professional cuddler in Orlando. I've had nothing but great experiences on here everyone has been so sweet and respectful. Hope everyone has a beautiful day and if you're ever in my area feel free to contact me.

• Hi! I just joined today as a pro. My name's Sherry, and I'm in Orlando. Nice to meet you all!

• Hey everyone I'm Chrissy a pro cuddler, I'm back and forth from Tampa Bay to Orlando. I've had many great cuddle sessions so far

• Hey everyone my name is Sheryl am in Naples Florida area! Fell free to message me!

• Smack dab in the middle of Orlando here, if you are in need of a cuddle or just a friend shoot me a message!

• edited June 2018

Going to sleep, boring afternoon. Enjoy yours.

• Anyone looking for a dinner date? Hungry from my swim, shower, and I'm ready to meet you at your favorite spot to eat.

• I live in the Tampa area and New to the scene. any advice any Tips?