Cuddlebuddies Florida

1789101113»

Comments

• In south florida, love just having company, watching shows or playing games or naps. Love me some naps.

• Hello everyone! I’m new to this site as a cuddler! I’m originally from Atlanta but live in Oviedo, FL. I’m 27, plus-size/fun size, mixed (🇵🇷🇵🇦🇯🇲🇺🇸) and I’m apart of the (L)GBTQIA community! I’m available Mondays-Fridays after 4:30 pm and on weekends for those in need of company! Do not hesitate to message me so that I can provide you with the upmost comfort!!☺️☺️

• Hi, I'm new here, available in central Florida, the Kissimmee area. Please feel free to reach out :)

• Central FL here. Nobody seems to be online anywhere near me. I'll travel an hour away. No problem. Still getting very few hits except for pros.

• Good evening everyone.

I’m an older gentleman looking for someone to cuddle with. I can host.

• I never even knew this fucking shit existed, but god am i glad it does🥹!

• In West Palm Beach and I just moved here

• Hi all love to cuddle located in st Pete hmu

• I'm in Pensacola Florida looking to cuddle

• edited September 2023

Newish to Florida, brevard county, and very new to this cuddling thing. Please be nice

• New cuddle to Florida 25m looking for a connection and intimacy (no sexual encounter please)

• Pompano/ Boca Raton Cuddler here 🥰🥰🥰 just doing it in my spare time

• Destin, Florida new to cuddle buddy the fulf is dry for me n today I just needed that comfort

• [Deleted User]BlkButterfly69 (deleted user)

New to this site, I've considered becoming a cuddle buddy for some time now. I'm in northwest Florida between Destin and Pensacola. Always open to making friends.

• Hi, I just became a member :). Currently in the Florida panhandle, Panama City/ Panama City Beach area. Would love to meet up with great people. I am a black woman so if that makes you uncomfortable don’t even bother. I’m open to cuddling men and women. I am available Mondays, Tue, and Wednesdays Message me if interested!

• I've returned to the cuddle community in the Orlando area. I am greatful to have found CC and the wonderful ladies I've met in this community! Both entusiasts and professionals have been a warm welcome of people who understand the power of the hug. However, I wish I could fin more enthusiist. whare are you?? :)

• Cuddler in Central Florida 🤗 hello all!

• hey guys I’m a new cuddler but been cuddling for as long as I can remember located in Orlando FL

• Will be active unless I don’t get any hits but you guys can always reach out I’m a cuddle away 🥰

• North Clermont, Winter Garden, Minneola, Groveland.... Is there noone to cuddle with anymore. Sighh. I am here.

• I’m northwest of Tampa, seems there is plenty in Orlando and Tampa.
    Nice to see the site is getting new members

• [Deleted User]kakashikhan (deleted user)
    edited March 19

West palm beach cuddles :)

• Orlando here looking for tall men maybe heavy set. Just to cuddle nothing else

• Miami cuddles, looking for woman! No age limit! Like to cuddle and get to know a person

• Hi I'm somber. Just looking for a real cuddle buddy I'm from cassleberry, Orlando area

• New just checking this out. I like to get know people and try to make new friends to hang with.

• Looking for a Cuddle buddy in South Florida. I live in Doral. I am a well groomed individual with a very clean personal hygiene.

Love to meet new cuddle buddies!

• Cuddles Panama City Beach to Tallahassee, Orlando and New Orleans occasionally. I travel! Inbox me!

• I’m traveling to Orlando in June. Will be there for 4-5 days. Would love to find a cuddle friend to connect with. Willing to host or be a guest. Would like to chat a bit and prefer to meet in public before make arrangements.

• New here to orlando