Comments

• I’m confused what do you mean by “being messy?”

• Anyone near Gainsville or Alachua? Id love to meet for cuddles and snacks

• Central florida here

• Miami area, would love your feedback on my profile

• Add a few photos to your profile

• New here looking for a cuddle buddy please message me if your interested

• [Deleted User]GMan4 (deleted user)

I’m from Clermont area. And there’s almost no one out here. I’m tryna keep this discreet, but almost everyone is a bit too far for me.

• edited February 2023

Untagged Pro. NO advertising in any forum except Pro Requests. Thanks. [-Sid]

• [Deleted User]Needsahug81 (deleted user)

Looking to meet up for cuddles in Jacksonville, fl. Suffer from ptsd from past traumas and just need to engage in platonic touch with another. Please let me know if interested.

• Hello 👋✨️! I'm a geeky, fluffy introvert in the panhandle area near Destin! Let's share some cuddles and platonic dopamine

• Looking for cuddles in the Orlando area

• @nels hey there! I’m an enthusiast outside of Orlando. Send me a DM and let’s chat!

• New cuddled here in Miami Beach, in need of female cuddling; I am a widower and miss the physical contact and touch of my partner, I am in Normandy Shores, would be nice to find cuddling partners

• Clearwater beach area. Simply looking for someone to cuddle with after a stressful day at work 😞

• Hi, anyone in Orlando that wants someone to cuddle with?

• Anyone in the Tampa Bay area looking to cuddle? I haven't cuddled in a long time, it's just nice to feel someone hug me.

• Hello! I'm new, but I'm not finicky regarding age. Everyone deserves to feel cared about. If you need a cuddle, feel free to get to know me and see if I can better your day and,of course, if we fit 😊
    Don't be shyyyy just say hi 👋

• [Deleted User]michael27914 (deleted user)
    edited April 2023

Ay

• New cuddler in Orlando here

• [Deleted User]michael27914 (deleted user)

Anyone in the Sarasota Bradenton area that wanna cuddle?

• New here Opalocka Florida. Just message me and we can chat

• Hi, I’m new cuddler from (south florida!) Hobe Sound, in Martin county. Is there anyone nearby?

• hi new cuddler here in the Kissimmee area, please feel free to message me 🤗

• Hi! 🥰 Just here looking for enthusiast only female cuddlers in the central Florida area. I'm more than happy to travel a bit. 🤗

• edited June 2023

Hi everyone, I'm new here and hope I can be a part of the community. I would really appreciate it if you check out my profile to see if you'd be interested in cuddling with me.

I'm 29m in Orlando/Central Florida area looking for a female cuddle enthusiast and can exchange pictures in DMs.
    Thank you, and feel free to message me. I'd love to chat and get to know some of y'all!

• [Deleted User]LetsRelaxHunny (deleted user)

Panama City Beach , FL & absolutely NEW to this. What was your first experience like?

• [Deleted User]snugglehugs1 (deleted user)

I’m in the heart of central Florida and trying to find a professional with realistic availability is near impossible. And if they are available they will never host so clients are spending hundreds on rooms and fuel and hundreds more for their service. Not sure if this is an issue everywhere or just here. A two hour session ends up costing $450+.

• New cuddler in boca Raton fl! Message me for cuddles

• [Deleted User]Micah68 (deleted user)

From Jacksonville FL, Hmu if you want to cuddle & are near the San Jose area (Southside or Westside)

• Looking for cuddles in the central Florida area! Send me a message if you are too :)