Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• I live near Tampa and Orlando but travel from time to time. Feel free to message, if interested. I cuddle an open to cuddling “everyone”!!!😁🤗

• [Deleted User]healingcuddle4u (deleted user)

Hello all/ new cuddler in Pembroke Pines

• Hmu 🤙 central Florida area I travel if it's not to far.

• hello hello. happy to pay for food and gas, whatever you'd like. just would like human touch 😊

• New Cuddler here, Miami area, hmu.

• Hollywood in the house! (Much love to Lauderdale too!)

• [Deleted User]RedC0met3 (deleted user)

New in Apopka area, close to Orlando. Hmu

• Heyy I’m a new cuddler in the Tampa Area but open to the idea of traveling. Open to all and always able to respond. Hmu

• [Deleted User]jet17 (deleted user)

I just moved to largo fl I’m looking for a nice girl to cuddle with. I’m a clean 26 year old male.

• [Deleted User]Nicki444 (deleted user)

Hi! New cuddler in Fort Lauderdale. 4/20 friendly and i love being big spoon🥹

• edited June 2022

If you are looking for a woman who is honest,secure, responsible, trustworthy, caring and loving...look no further because you have found her.... Although it hasn't happened to me personally, but gone are the days of running into your future mate with a shopping cart in a supermarket or a chance meeting in a book store...!

• New to the site and cuddle enthusiasm. In the Tampa area, look me up

• I had deactivated for a bit, but I'm back now. Any single ladies (enthusiasts) in the central FL area, let me know.🤗

• Orlando lmk

• West Palm Beach anyone?

• [Deleted User]AIToCuddle (deleted user)

Dropping by to say what's up. Sunrise/Fort Lauderdale here.

• [Deleted User]southparksage97 (deleted user)

Anyone in Tallahassee?

• Hi I’m a 45 yo male cuddling enthusiast in the Coral Gables area, would love to hear from any female enthusiasts enthusiasts in the area. Love music, yoga, meditation and a 420 enthusiast as well… Love to chat with locals, send me a message!

• Anyone want cuddle in Florida

• [Deleted User]cuddleholic71 (deleted user)
    edited July 2022

Hi all! I am in the Pinellas County, FL area near Tampa but on the beach side north of St Petersburg. I have always loved cuddling. Now I need it. I have been diagnosed with PTSD/Panic Disorder. It is directly related to trauma and stress/anxiety. I need peaceful, relaxing escapes. I need self-acceptance and self-love. My condition has now manifested physical, neurological, stroke-like symptoms. (thankfully it was not a stroke or heart attack) It seems that it will remain this way until I heal the underlying trauma and negative emotions and drastically reduce my stress levels. I WANT to feel touch and give touch. I want the human connection that comes from cuddling. I want to cuddle and connect with people of all different backgrounds. I feel this is more important for society than ever it seems. I want to be nice and to be kind. I want to feel better. I am happy to provide a photo upon request. I have impeccable hygiene and grooming and I have unusually soft skin for a man. Which is GREAT for cuddling.

My diagnosis changed recently upon getting test results indicating myasthenia gravis which is made worse by the PTSD and anxiety symptoms.

I have discovered there is a social aspect to this beyond just therapeutic platonic touch therapy via cuddling. So I am possibly seeking a platonic outlet for things my gf can't physically do due to injury (lengthy cuddling or caressing, holding. Certain social/recreational activities) or just plain doesn't want to (lack of interest in social activities or recreational activities). She knows I am on here. She knows I have past trauma I need to heal and that this is a good outlet for these medical and social needs. Not her fault or mine and we've been together for 7 years now. I love her. Nothing shady here. Hard to find cuddlers/social
    companions in the area that meet my needs. Just wanted to say hi and see what is out there in my area.

• Hello I’m Florida Kissimmee/Orlando / Davenport area ! I’m 21 beautiful & ready to cuddle . Follow my Instagram 304jaz if you want to get well acquainted🫶🏾

• Hi everyone!
    I am in South Miami and would love to embrace someone with my warm cuddles! Are you in need of some touch, hugs, and/or just some company? I am available everyday to give someone the best cuddle experience they could ask for! Allow me to ease your mind, do some breathing exercises with you, listen to you vent or talk about your day or troubles, or hug you to sleep. Msg me and let’s chat about your cuddle needs 🥰

• I’m in ookaloosa county niceville area

• Experienced Cuddle here near Gainsville. Seeking companion in my hotel room as I am here for work and im stuck here for another month

• [Deleted User]Edfernandez (deleted user)

Hi ladies, I'm in West palm beach, ready to cuddle and give u my affection

• [Deleted User]Edfernandez (deleted user)

Hi ladies, I'm in West palm beach, ready to cuddle and give u my affection

• Hey all,

Located in St. Pete / Tampa area.

Recently discovered this and found it to be the perfect platonic oxytocin dose I needed.

About Me
    Into all things health and wellness
    Try to get as much humor as possible into cuddle sessions
    Active job, hobbies, and friend groups
    30m

Just need some cuddles. Hoping to find a local person of the female species who has similar interests and a kind soul.

• Hi I'm in St Pete area and Tampa! I can't wait to become a pro!

• edited October 2022

Hi all! Absolutely zero hate to any cuddlers here, but my husband Jeff keeps crossing this boundary with me. I’m not embarrassed to be messy but I’m embarrassed this keeps happening, so if he messages you and wants to book, please don’t.
    (in the Tampa Bay Area)