Cuddlebuddies Florida

Comments

• edited April 2021

Sup cuddle buds - Miami

• Who would like to cuddle in holiday Florida

• I'm in Lakeland (Polk Co) :)

• [Deleted User]Domenick21 (deleted user)
    edited May 2021

New member, located in the outer area of NW Orlando. Hope to find someone (female) for platonic touching/cuddling/friendship(?). Not opposed to to the services of a professional that could show me the ropes either.

• Anybody tryna link by the LH AREA little havana

• [Deleted User]1Cuddybuddy4u (deleted user)
    edited July 2021

I'm about 25 minutes from Quitman, Georgia but can travel down further west in the panhandle, South or North into Georgia to specific areas where I have family or friends or shop anyway.

Just message me about times your available, I'll check my calendar to arrange when I can drive to your area in the next week or two

• Anyone interested cuddling with me in Florida send me a message

• Cuddles to offer in Brandon or valrico florida ❤️

• Hey Y'all...just checking in....I'm in Lakeland, but can travel a bit. :)

• Hello everyone! If anyone is interested in cuddling just message me! We can also game while cuddling too!

• [Deleted User]WoodyLove777 (deleted user)

If your interested in cuddling with good vibes and positive energy I’m right here and I can host as well with a Super clean relaxed environment

• New to the Boca Ratón area!

• Hi I’m a new cuddler in Fort Lauderdale I travel.

• We need more Melbourne cuddlers! Tell your Melbourne friends or.. move to Melbourne. <3

• [Deleted User]WC2021 (deleted user)

Hi all, I’m in Jacksonville area, new to both the site and state. Looking to give this a shot.

• Hi fellow Floridians! Southwest Florida Fort Myers Beach representing 😎 🌴 🏝

• anyone in west palm beach fl?

• I’m in Miramar Florida

• [Deleted User]iamjonnyjay (deleted user)

I'm in West Palm Beach area also i can travel

• orlando fl area

• Hi y'all, new to Miami and this site. Please check out my bio and send me a message if you're in the area ^-^

• i’m confused someone told me about this do i cuddle or get cuddled🥴🥴🤯🤯🙄🙄😰😰😒😒🤤🤤👀👀🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾🤦🏾🤦🏾

• Hey I just moved near Tampa and am new to this site dm me if your interested in a cuddle session we can cuddle however you want and do whatever you want while cuddling after all it is all about you:)

• How about Hudson,? 34669.

• I'm in West Florda!

• Hi all I’m in Bradenton looking to make new friends and cuddle buds. If u want to know more please ask.

• Hi all, I'm in Pinellas Park, and need cuddles.

• [Deleted User]MarkD1969 (deleted user)

Im completly new to this. I just now, as of a few minutes filled out my profile. I live in the Orlando area.
    Are there any ladies in my area looking for someone to cullde with?

• I am a new cuddler in Jupiter, Florida. I am originally from South Africa, Living in the States. Contact me if you need a cuddle 🤗

• Jacksonville florida here