Movie theater session

I’ve been to the movies with girls before but I finally actually had my first movie theater cuddle session with a pro. I’ve been wanting to try it for awhile and finally got around to it. We met out front around 10 minutes before the start of the movie. I had already bought the tickets previously so there was no going up to a window or anything. We went to a theater that has nice comfy reclining seats. I had a bit of a moment of awkwardness because I was paying her cash and didn’t want to take a wad of cash out in front of everyone. She didn’t bring it up so we just walked in a sat down. I figured okay I’ll pay her when we are done which is what happened. I paid her when I walked her back to her car. So with any public session, if you’re paying cash, you may want to discuss how you’re going to make the exchange beforehand. We watched the movie, were very comfortable in the recliners. We had agreed beforehand to not do any food during the movie so we could focus on cuddling and the movie. It was great. I loved it and would do it again. Has anyone had a movie theater session they’d like to share about?

Comments

• I've gone to several sessions in movie theaters. If they want to be paid in cash, I put it in an envelope beforehand and hand them the envelope.

• I haven’t had one yet, but I love the idea. I used to enjoy going to the movies, but have never gone alone.

• I’ve been to the movies with girls before

I prefer my cuddles with women. I find no one gives disapproving looks that way.

• @BoomerSpooner thank you 👏 it gets to feeling like a broken record sometimes.

• I remember one time a potential cuddler wanted to watch the avatar movie when it first came out. I’ll go ahead and say, I didn’t meet with him…
    So he wanted to watch the movie with me and he was saying how it was a three hour movie and he didn’t want to pay the three hours and so I said that’s cool I’ll just charge you for one hour but I do have a travel fee. And I told him it’ll be 25 cause I live in BFNW (bum fudge no where) and it was going to be an hour and 45 minute drive for me. And he said to me, “25 dollars?! What? Do you drive a sports car.?”
    Like I didn’t just give him a hell of a deal😂
    Anyways, I explained my commute to him and he agrees, still upset I asked him to pay the travel fee but, he agrees.
    The cherry on top, he messages me telling me to send him a full body picture of myself cause, this is what he said…

“I need to see if I like what I’m going to be cuddling.”

So that’s my story of almost having a movie theater session lol 😁

It was awesome 😎

• @biggirlcuddler don't do it, don't ever try to go to the pictures on your own - it angers The Gods. I tried it once and it wasn't a success at all. I was struck by lightening twice on the way there, and after I bought just the one ticket the clerk muttered something into their secret wrist microphone. When I got to the actual theater, the people who were already there lined the route to my seat chanting "Loo-zer! Loo-zer!" and when I sat down I was struck by lightening again. Then the manager came out and said there had been a change to the programme and instead of the advertised film they showed a secret film of me getting ready that morning, with derogatory commentary by a famous comedian. The whole time there was a spotlight on me. I tried to leave but discovered there were two very large men in the row behind me who firmly invited me to stay till the end. When I did get up my trousers had been glued to the seat and I had to go home in my underpants. That night the local news had what I felt was an unneccssarily detailed feature about how I had no friends. The next day I got a video in the post from the cinema management (this was some years ago) of the film I was supposed to have seen, but when I watched it was actually just a secret film of my journey home in my underpants, with people pointing and laughing. Somebody had stuck a sign on my back that said "Norman no-mates".

Still. I've had worse days out.

• @lil_Majestic the high point of that delightful story is the "what" .....

"I need to see if I like what I’m going to be cuddling."

• @CuddleDuncan

That’s the thing to make me say, “you know, maybe I shouldn’t go see him.”

😂😂😂

• I don’t know about that whole girl/woman thing. My
    Favorite movie date ever of all time hands down is with my daughter. I never got a weird look when I was with her.

• @lil_Majestic His loss. You're a joy to spend time with, and I would be delighted to go to a movie with you for that deal!

• @lil_Majestic I'm sorry you had to deal with that, but at least he revealed his true colors before you made the nearly 2-hour drive. I'm sad to say this type of behavior no longer takes me by surprise. In fact, I can usually count on it.

• @lil_Majestic - nearly 2 hour drive and he complained about $25? I have a pretty gas efficient car and it cost me more than that in gas to travel that distance.

• Where else would you cuddle but a movie theater really?

I always pay before time and put the money in a small envelope.

• @CuddleDuncan yesss. This is the same reason I won’t eat out alone. Lol. You’re a trip!! Thanks for steering me clear!

• [Deleted User]AnNichols (deleted user)

I haven't had a movie theater cuddle yet, maybe I'll do it for barbenheimer this weekend lmao

• I did one. I can’t recline, so no cuddling. (Due to a physical issue, and I hadn’t been to the movies in forever, so I wasn’t sure how my body would do. But the second I leaned back, my body was like, “nope.”) We held hands. That was my comfort level for this person, so that worked out well. I won’t do another though, since it’s not comfortable for me.

• edited July 2023

Movie cuddle sesh sounds fun

• edited July 2023

I got to have a movie theatre cuddle with a fellow enthusiast and it was awesome. 10/10 will do again.

I have AMC Stubs so my ticket was free and the day we went the ticket was heavily discounted so I suggested we just split the other ticket (I was getting em both through the app) so it ended up being like $3 each for us to see Elemental, which I thought was a great movie btw.

• This sounds like a great idea. I'd definitely be down to do movie theater cuddle sessions with clients.

• Who pays for the tickets?

• @MrMarkAndrew
    I’m an enthusiast, and he was too. He paid for the tickets. He said he would get them ahead of time, but small theater and he got them just before movie.
    I would just discuss with your cuddler. If it’s a pro, they may require you to get them, if it’s your chosen activity. I think it would depend upon the pro. I think it’s fair for two enthusiasts to buy their own. Sometimes guys insist on paying for both people. Depends on your personality and what you and the other cuddler want to do.
    If you want to buy both, you could just say, “I’d love to buy both, what are your thoughts?”
    If you don’t want to buy both, “I feel buying our own is fair, what do you think?”
    And go with whatever they think, since it’s not a big investment and no need to spoil a cuddle. :)

• We don't have big fancy recliners but the arm rest raises up in most of the theatre rooms which is a plus.