Cuddle Tips

Any tips for new cuddlers? I just finished my first session and everything went well but I want to make sure the awkwardness isn't present during my next session. Any tips? 😊✨️

Comments

• I just want to put a reminder here that you need to be approved as a pro before you can have sessions and charge. Once you’re approved and have a pink P on your profile (you can see mine as an example) then you are able to charge.

• Read the sticky topics at the top of this board. Start with the first post in each case.

• @Sheena123 Thanks for the reminder! 😊 I feel the need to further explain my comment and request for advice. I'm completely new to the cuddler world; the booking I referred to comes from Cuddle Companions not Cuddle comforts. When I noted that on this site you can actually create a discussion post, I decided to ask for tips on ways I could make my sessions less awkward in the beginnings.

• @Peaches329 ah gotcha πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
    What helps me is meeting them in a public space like a coffee shop, to just chat and get to know them. Some pros charge for that time and others don’t.

I keep it as a free Ice breaker. I feel having a normal conversation helps to weed out the guys that could be potential creeps (hopefully) and for the cuddlers that are a bit more nervous, it eases them a bit

• @Sheena123 Thank you for those tips! If you don't mind im going to steal that idea of meeting for a quick chat somewhere public beforehand; For safety as well as comfortability!

• @Peaches329 go for it! πŸ˜„ and as soon as you’re approved here as a pro, and you have questions, you can message me any time 😊😊

• What helps me is meeting them in a public space like a coffee shop, to just chat and get to know them. Some pros charge for that time and others don’t.

This is such a great tip. It's not always feasible (if meeting a cuddler while traveling or whatever). But the best connection I've had with a pro cuddler is with someone I met for a couple of drinks a few weeks before our first cuddle session. She could see that I (probably) wasn't a creep; I got all the first-time nervousness out of the way before the cuddling.

• @WiserGuy3000 definitely a meet is a great idea when possible!