How does this pass for entertainment?

TicTok streams are so weird. In case you don't know what's happening here, she's acting out her donations which is given in the form of emotes.

Comments

• Here’s the response to that:

• I feel dumber for having watched that!

• I dont get it either but she is making a killing and milking this for all its worth. I have no choice but to stan

• Original , energetic, and humorous 😊. That’s a lot of endurance displayed there 👍. Great qualities to have !!

• That is 20 seconds of my life I will never get back 😂

• That is 20 seconds of my life I will never get back 😂

That's more than I could watch. Kudos to you.

• As a professional cuddler, I don’t think it’s my place to police unconventional ways of making a buck. 😂

• This is just a demeaning OP.

• edited July 2023

@Molly_B - I have an entire thread about professional cuddling becoming more normalized and less stigmatized. Keep doing what you're doing and enjoying it. There are people like me who really enjoys professional cuddling services.

I'm not sure about this new TikTok thread though.

• @bluefish281 - Smart on her part. She discovered the cheat code in life to make unlimited cash.

I can't imagine being the one paying for that content though.

• I can't knock the hustle she's not hurting anybody or doing anything illegal, and apparently has fans . I can't exactly say that the vast majority of time spent on the forums is mentally stimulating or useful either. Not my thing but whatever.

• Before this it was people “sleeping” with various gifts triggering things like sirens and balloons popping etc. This is still better than that guy that was crying while building a card tower. That one was sooooo annoying.

• @pmvines - I used to think that watching others play video games on platforms such as YouTube and Twitch was weird then it became very normalized and some of them have interesting personalities that people enjoy.

I'm not sure about this though.

• I'd say that you should be less concerned with what others find entertaining and live your life in what you find fun. Also, if you think she found a cheat code for unlimited cash....I would recommend doing research on what it takes to be a successful content creator online. And also appreciate that only a few ever become successful enough.

• Who are we to judge? Obviously people enjoy it, or she wouldn't be making money. There's a saying "Your Kink Is Not My Kink And That's OK", and it can be applied outside of kink - meaning I don't have to be into what you're into, we can be into our own things as long as it's not harming anyone.

So if this doesn't harm you or anyone else and you're not interested, why not just scroll by instead of creating a post that will attract people to pile on ridicule and judgement? I know you're probably asking out of genuine curiosity and confusion, @Mike403 , but posts like this just bring that creator to the attention of trolls on these forums and stir up problems.

• I think she's very smart for doing this. It may not be entertaining to you or me, but if you people enjoy it and are choosing to fund it I don't see a problem and I'm not going to talk down on her or her fans.

• edited July 2023

Also, if you look at the title of the video, her stream is her acting as a "live NPC". For those who aren't gamers, NPCs are "non-player characters" coded into games to move plots along, give players clues on where to go next, give them tools/loot, etc. They are the coded in shop keepers, random characters at a crossroads, guards, old wise men, etc. that a player must interact with in order to move through a storyline in a game and get to the next level or boss.

NPCs are also notorious for being annoying and everyone skipping through their speech menues....just like that content creator was mimicking. She actually was replicating how they speak and act when a player is clicking random interactions and speed running through dialogues remarkably well.

She obviously has a niche fan base she is catering to, and they are eating it up - every time they drop an emoji to make her do something is just like poking all the buttons on the NPC, except they have to drop real money to do it with her. It's actually a really great idea and I'm sure there's easter eggs thrown in for her fans that we cannot understand without seeing her other videos.

• Art is about better or best, only in relationship to purpose.

For example, the short movie "Heavy Metal Parking Lot." Nobody captured the spirit of Judas Priest tailgate parties like the subjects in that short. I'm willing to bet that hours of footage got shot to make it. The idea, the people, and the crew all served a purpose in creating a classic cult hit. And these were not necessarily entertainment people.

Ultimately, art can be about expressing ideas, emotions, or experiences, and its value lies in how well it accomplishes its objectives. While some works might be technically flawless, they may not connect with audiences or convey their intended purpose effectively. On the other hand, even raw and unpolished creations can become classics if they strike the right chord and fulfill their purpose.

If the woman in the above video were to create a short that could go viral, this is how it's done. She's already exposed me to more about gaming and gaming culture than I ever knew before. At the moment I'm sure it holds meaning to someone, as is.

• I shouldn’t even try to understand.
    But the fluffy white puppies talking with baby voices are kind of cute during the 2 seconds I’ve watched TikTok. Instagram is more my thing.

• As an entrepreneur myself, I’m sometimes quick to defend other businesses owners. We / They put up with a lot of criticism . Obviously sometimes it’s justified and other times I hate to mention it , but people do get envious of other’s successes which I always find sad more than anything else. I like to celebrate entrepreneurs! They put up with more than most think of !

• Good for her! That looks exhausting.

• I gladly watched all three video of that engineer who built squirrel obstacle courses in his back yard, so…

• People eyeroll at paid cuddling and call it a scam (or worse), so I'm not dissing her or her side hustle.

• She isn't the only one doing it. It's a big trend on TikTok right now.

• Huh... No mention yet of her amazing multi tasking abilities ~ Specifically, the consistency of her voice/words making all that randomness predictable, writing down people's names and all while popping individual pieces of corn with a hair straightener. A hair straightener!!!

• People should have their daughters and everyone watch this if they’re considering following some of these media trends in making easy money that’s mostly geared towards the publicizing of women:

• @PrettyLuv I cannot take that video seriously. While she has some good points about the issue on a broader systemic level, she's also being incredibly hypocritical. She is also catering to the male gaze with most of her videos, both in choice of topics and stylization.

Instagram and Snapchat are FAR more predatory in my experience, particularly towards young women, because they're exposing younger teens to predatory people and concepts. But they're holding OF to a different standard because 1) it's been flashy headlines lately, 2) they subscribe to a particular religious-based concept of modesty that not everyone believes.

People absolutely need to talk to their children about how to stay safe online, how to decide on their comfort level of privacy, how to set boundaries, and about longer lasting consequences they may not foresee - just as they would if they were talking about any other adolescent challenge. What doesn't need to happen is the moral judgement placed upon women, what they do with their bodies and how they earn money because they're making a decision with which they don't agree.

• edited July 2023

@cuddlefaery I like the video because the woman she’s featuring on it is taking accountability which takes an incredible amount of courage for someone to do and opens the door for people to judge her “and not take her seriously.” The host is also shedding some light on a very underrated and not talked about subject. What I find hypocritical is to say that a woman can do anything she wants with her body, and then call her a hypocrite for talking about the downside of what happened to her in doing so. Especially if it can help guide other women away from something that could be a source of regret in the future, or in retrospect. Some people have more foresight than others, I don’t see any problem in discussing that topic and being transparent about all sides of the issue. And if you listened to the whole video, she never once judged anyone that’s actively involved in that industry. She disagreed with the premise of its existence entirely and it’s role in a society which is completely her right to do.

And it’s also very well known that onlyfans is just one of many mediums that, like a funnel system, a lot of women are being pressured into going into via the other platforms like instagram, Facebook, Reddit, tik tok…so talking about one very much opens the door to a discussion on all (as it has here) because it’s what’s being projected & publicly posted of a woman that counts, not where.

As far as her other videos, I didn’t post her other videos. I posted this one because it talked about something very relevant to today’s society in making easy money and the consequences that many women might be facing because of it which is a very real situation right now.