I NEED A CLIENT :(

edited July 2023 in Pro Requests

Come cuddle with me and forget about the depression. I’m here for you

Comments

• A client? You're not a pro. If you want to be one, you have to apply through the site.

• @IntrovetCuddler if you're just looking for a second job, don't bother. Men professional cuddlers attract very few clients.

If you're serious about cuddling, then have a look at the sticky topics at the top of the professional cuddling board.

• Especially men who only cuddles women. Why would they need to book a pro when there are plenty of guys willing to cuddle for free?

• @CuddleDuncan & @Mike403 I Was a pro a few hrs ago but most of the people who respond don't live in nyc so i cancelled it

• also @WriterGF , i was a pro a few hrs ago. No luck

• It takes time to build a client base. I suggest reactivating your pro profile and waiting more than a few hours for clients to come to you. It can take a while.

• @Molly_B - Men have to pay $20 per month to be a pro here and they will more than likely not even break even.

• I’ve been here a year and have never heard of male pros paying. Is that true?

• @Molly_B - Men are charged differently. They don't pay the 15% commission. Instead they pay a flat monthly rate, but they get so few clients, they will still likely not break even.

• Why don't women pay for cuddling?They're not fair. :)

• @Mike403 Wow, I didn't know that. Still, it's better then the first cuddling site I looked into. It charges all pros $40 a month for membership. Seemed like a scam to me.

• @Saidah - It's because of the fact that men get so few clients. If it wasn't set up that way, many guys would have pro accounts without generating any revenue for the website.

• @Ash75 - Hah. That would be a dream job that unfortunately doesn't exist. Instead I have to pay to cuddle.

• Why do women make 85 cents of every dollar men earn on average? I'm ok with it being lopsided here. More than ok.

• @Mare_Bear - Plus I don't have to risk being sexually assaulted at my job.