Making the first step

As a pro, generally are people ok with us messaging someone first to try to initiate a cuddle? Or is that offensive?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• Unless they look at your profile, you can't message them first per CC. Even if they do look, you should definitely read their profile because it might say, "No pros."

• It's not generally offensive but it is expressly forbidden. Professionals may not message a potential client first unless they have reason to believe the client may an interest in booking them. The potential client looking at your profile counts as 'interest'. Professionals have been banned for persistently breaking this rule.

If you do contact somebody, your message should be short, sweet, totally non-sales and specific to the recipient. Even if it is, the chance of it producing a booking are very low and some potential clients will find it off-putting. Consequently most professionals don't bother unless there is a genuine reason they would like to have that person as a client.

• Moved to Professional Cuddling

• I have a line in my profile inviting people to connect, especially if they have plans to be in my area. Yes, I know that this is technically still against CC's rules. But I also would never report a cuddler -- pro or enthusiast -- for "cold calling" me.

• Getting cold called by a pro has never been bothersome to me. It's not like it happens that often. I can easily ignore those or give a respectful reply to more familiar usernames.

Visiting a profile doesn't indicate interest since I don't know anything about the person until I click on it. Many of them end up being guys which I have no interest in cuddling with.

• @WiserGuy3000 I had a quick look at your profile and I don't see anything that would be against the rules. Quite the contrary, I interpret it as you giving permission to professionals to contact you when otherwise they would not be able to. Nothing wrong with that.